+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 67 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hormonal mess here. Between hrt drugs and crinone I really struggled at work today

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending the biggest hugs to everyone who needs one right now. It's a tough ride xoxo

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BecT For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (25-05-2015),Hopeful37  (25-05-2015),Lisa Maria  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Dancing butterfly I'm 8dp5dt . The bleeding hasn't let up and it pretty bright red/pink so not feeling hopeful at all :-( . At least they are letting me come in for a blood test in the morning.
    Hormones in this whole process at do hard to handle. I hope you have your feet up with a cup of tea x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with right there with you @dancingbutterfly struggling at life, and then not, and then are, and then not. haha So confusing! Hubby has been working away for last 6 weeks and its probably for the best.
    Hope your feeling better tonight x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls x Cuppa and trashy tv here! Looking forward to a new day tomoz

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls. U all are right. I never take sick days. Time off etc. Except for this. I do have a great manager who does know the reasons why the late notice etc. Guess I have to start getting selfish. This is my time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko ah that sux. Hoping there's enough improvement in ur next scan so u can continue this cycle. Yep IVF is the biggest emotional roller coaster and i swear everyday some new is getting oh naturally. even my friends desexed cat got pregnant... Baaaah!
    @BecT glad to hear the issue is resolved I can't believe u are still getting a positive test!! Hope the cramping passes asap and u can start again soon. And thanks for the hug, sounds like a lot of us need one today x
    @Mink big big hug x endo sux big time. U can't say u didn't try so good on u for that. I hope u can get the surgery done soon and are one of those lucky ones who gets a miracle BFP after surgery x
    @Hopeful37 scary and exciting at the same time! Congrats on ur BFP! Hopefully the bleeding stops soon and it's just a false alarm. Fingers crossed for tomorrow x
    @maxinem yippee! Congrats on being PUPO with twins! Will u POAS? Hope it's a quick 2 weeks for u x
    @sarah how annoying! But prob the best time to check ur lining. Hope it's getting nice and thick x
    @Lisa Maria @dancingbutterfly hugs to u both. Hope u both are feeling better x

AFM - ovulated yesterday and lining looking good but hormone levels not so good another bt on wed to see whether can transfer or not. Fingers crossed!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Mink  (26-05-2015),sarah1982  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can they give u pregnyl or something @NizzleRizzle to bump it up.
    Im doing a non medicated round. But think afer transfer I stary pregnyl for support.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I already have prog pesseries i need to use but I'm going to bug them tomorrow for more info/action. Hoping this cycle doesn't get cancelled!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle All the best for Wed. I really hope the hormones start behaving. The good thing is they can change greatly in the matter of days so here's hoping!

AFM. 7dp5dt and BFN. Realistically do you think I'm out? Going by the timeline of HCG produced wouldn't I be getting at least a slight line on a First Response? Desperately needing some honesty to put me out of my maddened state of the unknown.