+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 67 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm officially PUPO! Both embies thawed nicely and the embryologist seemed happy with how they looked, one hatched and the other hatching. Straight forward transfer so now back at home warming my uterus with a hot water bottle! BT booked for 5th June so now in to the lovely 2ww.
    @Mink what a hard decision for you to make but glad that you fingers crossed for EPU - do you have a date?

Welcome @Hopeful37 and congrats on having enough willpower not to POAS yet! Any news?

Looks like there are going to be quite a few transfers on Weds! Was there anyone else today or just me?
    @NizzleRizzle - how are you going? Have you got a date for transfer?

Good luck everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @maxinem2112 I'm pretty sure I'm out :-( . I woke up this morning to light brown spotting so I did take a preg test and it was negative. It's now gotten a lot heavier and redder as the day has gone on so now I'm pretty sure it's AF. I've just left a message with the nurses to call me back about what to do next. As this is my first cycle I'm not sure what happens next

What a roller coaster this is!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful37 View Post
    Hi @maxinem2112 I'm pretty sure I'm out :-( . I woke up this morning to light brown spotting so I did take a preg test and it was negative. It's now gotten a lot heavier and redder as the day has gone on so now I'm pretty sure it's AF. I've just left a message with the nurses to call me back about what to do next. As this is my first cycle I'm not sure what happens next

What a roller coaster this is!!!
    Hugs xx Let us know what the nurses says hun.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle thank you for your support
    @maxinem2112 congrats on being PUPO!!! Really hope it's a sticky one and you get your BFP! Xo
    @Keiko2012 I'm so sorry to hear that. I know exactly how you feel! We are such incredibly strong and resilient women to go through all of this and come out fighting again. I really hope your next step brings you nothing but joy!!! Xo

I've just come back from the day surgery all ready to go for EPU. Unfortunately my cycle has been officially cancelled There's no doubt that I def need more endo surgery before I can contemplate doing anything else. My endo is so aggressive that it's grown so much just over 12 months from my major surgery. There was no way around the endo cysts to get to what little follicles I had, let alone even get into my ovaries since they had moved. I had my hopes up so high for at least one little egg... I'm so crushed! I burst into tears in front of everyone. I need to cry and wallow some more before I tackle my next step. I need to remind myself that I can get through this - have more surgery, suck it up, and dive straight into IVF again. That's if my ovaries will ever be accessible again. For now, it's lots of chocolate and tissues for me.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (26-05-2015),Ky kel  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @Mink I'm so very sorry to hear that, hugs to you

7. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

Mink  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @dancingbutterfly .
    U wouldn't believe it but when I got home I took another test and it has come up positive. Now I don't know if I'm having an early miscarriage or what! Is it possible to have bleeding and have the pregnancy continue?
    I finally spoke with a nurse and they said to come in tomorrow to have a blood test so we know either way.
    @Mink I'm so sorry that you have had such a bad day. Hugs to you xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg. I just had the biggest cry. Fs rang and need to go for another endo lining scan tomoro morning before they thaw my frostie.
    Gahhh 3 days and they leave it till the last minute to ring.
    Its hard for me to get time off. And so much time with unexpected notice...
    The stress obiously cant be healthy for us.
    I just rang my manager. Hes so understanding. But doesnt stop me thinking im letting everyone down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @sarah1982 I know what you mean. I felt really guilty and was so stressed about how I would fit IVF in with work. But u know what it's your time . And it's not as of you are off having fun and taking time off for the sake of it. Your are having medical procedures done so that's what your sick leave is for. Your are obviously someone who cares about their job and works hard so now is your time to take back a little and focus on you. I know easier said than done !
    Good luck with it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear @Mink its hard to work so hard and get so close and then find out that news You should cry and wallow and let it all out, its the only thing that will make you feel better, release some emotion and then you will come around and get ready to get back on that horse. Lots of love to you, hope someone is taking good care of you x @sarah1982 it is so hard taking unexplained, last minute notice from work. I feel exactly the same and my work is quite small so I really put others out if I'm not there. But I do have to continually remind myself that I never take a sick day and I am never late or unreliable so my boss must take this into consideration surely!. Also I remind myself that its not my fault I cannot have children naturally and if time off must be taken to get it done then thats what i have to do. Agree with @Hopeful37 it is what our sick leave is for, I understand it is still very stressful maybe you also need to approach this subject with FS re lack of notice? i.e. your job pays his bills!!! Can he try and be more flexible or considerate? Hope you are feeling better x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (25-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink oh no Cancelled cycles are so hard especially if it happens at the clinic. Give yourself some time to be angry. Cry, yell and be sad. Its just not fair. You need wine to go with that chocolate!
    @Hopeful37 how many days are you now?? Only a BT will tell I guess but some ppl do get bleeds early on. Keep us update.
    @sarah1982 glad your manager was supportive. It sounds like you are working so hard so dont be too hard on yourself!
    Guilt sucks during this journey.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (25-05-2015)