+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I have been reading this thread and thought I would jump in. We are in the process of our first IVF cycle with Monash. I had Elonva on Tuesdsy and am currently having Orgalutran and will have my first US and BT on Tuesday. I know everyone's cycle is different but just wondering if anyone experienced cramping like period/ovulation pain? It's not excruciating but found it difficult to sleep and have been living with a heat pack on my stomach. I also found some jelly like cervical mucus when I wiped (sorry TMI) I was just worried that my pain was ovulation pain and all the eggs I am hopefully growing will be released even though I know it sounds ridiculous. I am hoping it's just normal and it's the hormones?! There is so much to worry about on your first cycle and I know it's a bit of an experiment with drugs etc. I guess I'm just be impatient but I do feel good about the progress that we are making. Good luck to everyone on their journey xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default 2ww

Hi ladies I'm new to the forum and IVF. It's my first cycle and I'm currently 7dp5dt I'm trying very hard to not poas! This waiting part is so hard !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ampri3 welcome! I found lots of cramps and sensations when stimming. Dont stress but you will get loads of extra cm but wont have ovulated! Scares me everytime but very normal.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012 many hugs. I have been exactly where you are. Not sure of your journey but I ended up getting a second opinion and changing clinics. I felt a change gave me a new view on our treatment and mixed things up. My change ended up giving me DD x hang in there hun. The trenches of ivf can be a hard lonely place but it is worth it in the end. Be kind to yourself x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @dancingbutterfly. I was looking for someone to tell me it's normal. Thank you!!!! It's not an easy process and just so different to anything else. I really appreciate your reply x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @dancingbutterfly. Lol cycle buddies. Are u doing a natural fet? My lining at cd12was only 6.7. But they say it still grows that mm a day. im worried about the thaw too. My fs says a 3%chance of not surving. So not bad. But with my luck ill fall into that percent. And I only have the one embie left. @NizzleRizzle. You are right this ovulation waiting game can be just as bad as the tww. Hopefully u ovulate tomoz so u can start.
    @Hopeful37 7dp5dt should show a pos on a hpt. But dont be down if it isnt as some ppl dont produce high enogh hcg yet. @ampri3 yes lots and lont of cm. Feels like ive wet my self. Lol

Everyone else I missed. Soz. Good luck. And sticky baby dust to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ampri3 View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I have been reading this thread and thought I would jump in. We are in the process of our first IVF cycle with Monash. I had Elonva on Tuesdsy and am currently having Orgalutran and will have my first US and BT on Tuesday. I know everyone's cycle is different but just wondering if anyone experienced cramping like period/ovulation pain? It's not excruciating but found it difficult to sleep and have been living with a heat pack on my stomach. I also found some jelly like cervical mucus when I wiped (sorry TMI) I was just worried that my pain was ovulation pain and all the eggs I am hopefully growing will be released even though I know it sounds ridiculous. I am hoping it's just normal and it's the hormones?! There is so much to worry about on your first cycle and I know it's a bit of an experiment with drugs etc. I guess I'm just be impatient but I do feel good about the progress that we are making. Good luck to everyone on their journey xx
    I had that kind of pain for the week before collection & it was because 1 ovary had 10 good sized follicles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @nickilee. I am hoping that all the pain is due to my body doing what it is meant to! I just can't wait until my US on Tuesday to get an update on what is happening and to make sure I'm on the right track.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ampri3 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @sarah1982. I trying to hold out. When I was trying to conceive naturally I used to poas so early every cycle and be on that roller coaster for days. I'm trying to approach this differently but it's so Friggen hard! I'm IVF place doesn't do blood tests. They make you poas and call them with the results and then if u are preg u go in for a blood test. So the date they gave me that I could test was Thursday the 28th. So close yet so far....

It's nice to be able to read stories of ladies at the same stages. I've always read old blogs to get info etc, and this is much better! Wishing everyone the best success

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hopeful37 For This Useful Post:

sarah1982  (24-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Keiko2012 it is so frustrating all the waiting and to find out nothing has come of it is devastating for you. I am with you on the body frustration, I feel like I look after my damn body so well and never get anything back also. I'm not sure of your situation but the last FET I did my FS asked if i wanted to do it naturally or on HRT. I asked him which would be more precise with the ovulation and he agreed on the HRT so we did go down that road. I'm not sure if that is an option that would help you to ovulate? Although in saying that the embryologist was very surprised (and disapproving I think) to find out I was on the HRT although I ovulate naturally and informed me if I did get pregnant I would need to stay on it for a few months as I didn't look into the long term side effects. I am not sure if that helps you at all, I hope that something happens for you this week still x @dancingbutterfly I also started the wonderful crinone yesterday and am due for transfer on Wednesday too as long as 1 of my embies makes it

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (26-05-2015)