+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 67 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My clinic has an on site lab. They do all their testing themselves. Not sure of maybe that makes a difference on $$$. But 2k difference is alot. Maybr question it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle thank you!
    I think I'm on the antagonist cycle taking puregon 450 and orgalutran .25. I took long acting injection last time but my follis were growing at different rates. Because I have low amh I'm not expecting high numbers so hopefully melatonin helps with good quality! I start injections on the 7th of May.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ky kel I have epu same week as you, 3 weeks to go!
    @sarah82 Also on the endo diet, no red meat, animal fats, gluten/wheat or any processed foods really, Its not too hard and I feel much better also I just find it hard trying to come up with new recipes to keep it interesting and not really eating out... oh and not having a wine is a killer. :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! Hope you don't mind if I join? DP and I are starting our first round of IVF/ICSI with donor sperm and currently waiting for AF which is due next weekend then it's all go. Mixed emotions here with nervousness, excitement and worried about dp's disappointment in the situation of not being able to create our child biologically. In my opinion it's not science that makes a parent, it's heart and unconditional love. Don't know about you guys but my DP is a quiet sufferer and hides his emotions, I'm a talk it out kinda girl! hmff frustrating!!!!
    I'm preying it's a golden embryo and will stick first time! 🙏
    Wishing you all the best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome. And wishing u all the best. Keep us updated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @beautifulbeginnings totally agree with you... and I have the same problem with my boy he doesn't talk... so frustrating... it took us 3 years of TTC to even getto the fertility doc (and alot of arguments) because of it even though I knew it was me it took many appointments and tests before he finally got his boys tested... they came out fine. But these situations are definitley testing :-/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all!

I recognise a few names from the march forum and thought I'd come and hang out with you in here as well I had my ET on Friday and will have my BT on the 6th of May. Now for the dreaded wait and symptom spotting. Only have one embryo left of this one doesn't stick so fingers crossed it will. Well fingers crossed for us all and many successful non-eventful pregnancies

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    beautiful beginnings- we are also using donor and it was hard at the beginning and my DP didn't talk much either. He didn't want to use donor sperm as he was devastated he couldn't have a biologically child. However he has come around and now feels really confident about it and the donor and is just happy for us to try and have a baby! Hopefully soon! I think of it this way- someone incredible had donated sperm to give people like us the chance to have a baby. It's very selfless.

We went to a donor talk a few weeks ago, and it was just beautiful. Genes do not matter in the long run and it is the love and devotion that our children will receive. We are already one step ahead of most parents as these children are all desperately wanted and will always be cherished, loved and appreciated. I'm sure with time he will come around. Good luck!
    Last edited by Keiko2012; 26-04-2015 at 08:04.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko yay!!! I remember u from the March group. So happy u are finally PUPO!! Keeping my fingers crossed for u x
    @BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs welcome! I totally agree with you and everyone else, it's not genetics that make u a parent it's so much more than that. Ha! Typical guy! I hope he can get a bit excited with you. It really is an exciting journey. There can be some disappointments along the way but the exciting times def stand out more.

Ok guys I'm going to attempt a roll call!!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (26-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    I'm currently in my first cycle, 12dp5dt.
    I'm due for my 2nd Beta on Monday.
    I had one last Thursday 9dp5dt and it was a BFP but my numbers didn't look too good... HCG of 26, low progesterone and I was bleeding.
    Fx for tomorrow's test, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up too much at this stage.
    @BeAUTiFuL BeGiNnInGs:
    We are also using donor sperm... There is another thread 'Azoospermia #2' which has a lot couples in the same position. Your should look it up