+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 67 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. I've been off the board after a roller coaster week. Devastated at my scan to find only two follicles. The scanner (outside agency) was so insensitive talking about her cousin who had 10 failed ivf treatments (and had me in tears!). So ran to the ivf office still in tears where the nurse offered me hope. Then had a phone call from the dr who said he loves the size of the follicles and we went to egg pick up on Tuesday and got two eggs. Both eggs then fertilised (ICSI) and today both eggs are good looking little embryos! So transfer 830am tomorrow. I'm relieved we have managed to fertilise at the very least (which we felt was part of our problem) and fingers crossed for this next stage! #feelingoptimistic

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ky kel For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @SoReady
    Thanks @maxinem2112 feeling much more positive about my eggs... Just really hoping my FS can get in there despite the endo. Really don't want this cycle to get cancelled and I now have about 4 days to grow these little follies a bit more.

@ky_kel that's such great news!!! Hoping they turn into BFPs for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ky_kel 2 embryos from 2 follicles is great, good luck tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi everyone,
    This is my first IVF cycle and I was hoping to get some advice/ reassurance from the ladies who have done this before.

I'm currently on 87.5iu of gonal-f and I went in for a CD7 scan today. I have 9 follicles ranging from 8-10mm. I'm a little concerned that this isn't a very good number. They seem tiny. My FS has increased my dose of gonal-f so hopefully I grown some more follicles.

What have your numbers been and how many eggs did you get? I'm not sure if I should be worried or not, I guess it won't help worrying. I can't do anything about it anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @A&S cd7 is still super early. Follies grow1-2mm a day and ur increase of drugs will help it faster too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies. So had my cd12 scan nd bloods.
    Lining is only at 6.7 my fs likes it between 7 & 8. But they seem happy with the quality of it. they happy with my estrogen levels from day 10bloods. But still waiting on todays to see if ive ovulated. Grrr. Hurry up. Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Sarah. Is 9 follicles an average number or on the lower side? I know quality is the important factor but I'm worrying there are too few.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pretty sure it is. Not 100% tho. I am not sure how many follies I had. But they ended up with 12 eggs. 5 mature. 3 fertilized. And only 1 chromeosone tested normally.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @A&S, yes still super early to be worried and I think 9 follies at this early stage is a great number. Try not to stress abt it!
    @sarah hopefully test today shows ur close. This wait is almost as bad as the 2ww!!
    @maxinem Still no sign of ov for me from yesterday's bloods. Repeat tomz and scan on Monday. Enjoy the beach and all the best for Monday. I'm so excited u could have twinnies! I've changed back to 1 embie as I have an odd number of eggs left so will eventually need to transfer one so thought I'd do that this cycle which is playing up a bit...
    @Ky kel @SoReady @nickilee congrats on being PUPO! Will u guys POAS? Fingers crossed for u x
    @fortyplusmum sorry to hear. Big hug x how was ur bt today?
    @Lisa Maria all the best for EPU tomorrow! Hope u gets lots of baby making eggs x

11. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (22-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle no testing for me... And I am telling myself that I am staying staunch on that. For me it creates too much of a grey area and possible disappointment / excitement. 4th of June is BT!!! Feeling pretty good after transfer. Acupuncture before and after then headed off to meditation with an ill friend before going out for lunch. So a pretty good day really! Embryo was at 9 cells and the embryologist said it was "good looking"... I'll trust her on that because it looked like a bunch of bubbles to me!
    How are all the other ladies going who had their transfer?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ky kel For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (22-05-2015)