+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 67 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your first injection! I found it surprisingly easy to give myself an needle @grumblemel
    I finished my last Synarel spray yesterday and my trigger last night. A friend came over to celebrate with macaroons and tea and 30 mins later I had a banging headache, which turned into migraine, which turned into vomiting. All I wanted to do was sleep but I had to wait up to take my trigger at 7.30 on the dot. I drank so much water yesterday so not sure if it was the sugar, or the stimms... anyway just when you get excited about something IVF knocks you back down haha. Anyway happy to be off the drugs except the steroids, hopefully will start to go back to feeling normal now and my hot flushes will stop soon. @kiki1 I'm with you on that one, I cant deal with those negative sticks anymore either, but more than that I don't think I could deal with waiting it out the whole time for the nurse to call me if it was negative. It seems like more heartache, whereas I prefer to find out my way in my time. Good luck to you I hope it is different for you this time
    Thanks @nizzelrizzle I cannot wait to just be off these drugs taking Synarel for over 2 months now, I hope its worked on the adeno this time, and yes we will be syncing by the looks of it!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

kiki1  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @NizzleRizzle @LisaMaria @SoReady for your reassurance I guess we don't know anything for sure until we try. I've had 2 more scans since the first and my follicles are growing painfully slow. I've still only got about 4 that are now over 15mm including one at 20mm. All the actions happening in the left ovary now - the bad ovary! Add to that, I have more endo growing... somewhere...they can't figure out where, although its not in the ovaries or the uterus. I'm pretty sure its on my bowel!! So I find out on Saturday whether it will block any chance of an EPU, which is looking like it might be early next week. Endometriosis sucks!!!

Good luck on your EPU on Friday @LisaMaria (you lucky duck!) and good luck on the FET's soon @NizzleRizzle @SoReady !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck Mink

Well I'm officially PUPO, despite it getting stuck in the tube the first go, second time was a charm and my emby is on board. This is my last frozen one so hope it works! bt 1 June

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SoReady View Post
    Good luck Mink

Well I'm officially PUPO, despite it getting stuck in the tube the first go, second time was a charm and my emby is on board. This is my last frozen one so hope it works! bt 1 June
    Hooray! Get comfy embie

Thanks
    Reviews
    @fortyplusmum how are you going hun? Have been thinking of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations @SoReady on being PUPO fingers crossed for June 1st!
    @Lisa Maria - hope you are feeling better - good luck for EPU tomorrow!
    @nickilee how are you going? Any news on your embies? fingers crossed for transfer tomorrow.

@Nizzle Rizzle any news from your BT yet?

Try and stay positive @Mink I had lots of last minute follies come out of nowhere when I was stimming so hopefully at your next scan you'll have a nice surprise

Me and DP are off to the beach house tonight for a very relaxing long weekend ahead of transfer on Monday! Hoping to keep calm and positive all the way through the 2ww although not holding my breath!

Good luck to all

9. The Following User Says Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by maxinem2112 View Post
    Congratulations @SoReady on being PUPO fingers crossed for June 1st!
    @Lisa Maria - hope you are feeling better - good luck for EPU tomorrow!
    @nickilee how are you going? Any news on your embies? fingers crossed for transfer tomorrow.

@Nizzle Rizzle any news from your BT yet?

Try and stay positive @Mink I had lots of last minute follies come out of nowhere when I was stimming so hopefully at your next scan you'll have a nice surprise

Me and DP are off to the beach house tonight for a very relaxing long weekend ahead of transfer on Monday! Hoping to keep calm and positive all the way through the 2ww although not holding my breath!

Good luck to all
    I got a txt from embryologist all 3 are going well at the 3 day check. ET booked for 3.45 tomorrow fx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

Ky kel  (21-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dancingbutterfly View Post
    @fortyplusmum how are you going hun? Have been thinking of you
    Not good news I'm afraid, hcg yesterday was only 10 so need to do another blood test tomorrow and AF started today. Feeling very disappointed as we are now down to our last frozen embryo. We are going away early July so not sure whether just to go again straight away or wait until we are back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @SoReady. Hope it's a sticky one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks fortyplusmum

We had the same in February, a frozen that didn't work and only one embryo left with an overseas trip booked for April. We opted to take a small break and hope that the holiday and relaxation time would help give this last one a little boost. I'm sure you'll do what's right for you. It's so hard when every month seems such precious time