+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 67 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Mink, don't be too disheartened yet. My first stim cycle I had 23 follicles of which they said they thought 16 were big enough. I actually only got 3 from egg pick up and was extremely disappointed. All 3 fertilised and resulted in my DS. It really is quality not quantity that you want. Good luck for your next scan.

Afm, ovulating today so booked in fr a lining scan on Tuesday and if that looks good then I will start progesterone Tuesday night and have a 5 day Embryo transfer on Thursday

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 OMG congrats! I had a feeling u'd get a bfp this time. I'm literally jumping up and down. HCG of 200 is fantastic!! I'm so excited for u xxx
    @nickilee yay they're great numbers! That's a fantastic improvement, well done ovaries lol. All the best for EPU Monday x
    @Mink ur other follies will continue to grow so don't stress. With me my fs said he'd only be able to get to 6 cos of my cysts so that's all I was expecting but woke from EPU to be told they got 30!! So u never know but low numbers don't mean it can't work as per @SoReady's story so stay positive x
    @SoReady yay! Fingers crossed for a good lining and transfer x

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (17-05-2015),Rarah11  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay @Rarah11 that's awesome news!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The whole text thing was so awkward, after stressing about it and convincing myself he knows I'm undergoing IVF I had to calm myself down and think it could have been a scan for anything. Ultrasound, MRI, X Ray, my life is so engrossed in IVF I just assume everyone else knows all about it also. I just went back to work and said sorry about the text *hubby wants to know what day we can book a holiday for next week. He looked more mortified than me that I brang it up anyway Just another one of the situations that I am jealous people can conceive naturally don't have to deal with. Secrecy & hundreds of doctors appointments. I went to a wedding sober yesterday to and that is wild, got stuck in baby town a few times but its getting easier. @Rarah11 congratulations that is great news x @Mink I got told the opposite last time, lots of follies/eggs in scan and then EPU 3. Ouch. Hope your EPU turns out good and you get more than expected
    Good news on the FET go ahead @keiko
    I have a 2nd scan tomorrow but they think EPU for Friday this stage.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all!
    @Lisa Marie oops! Eek. I would just say that they needed to book some lore appts when you recieve test results back. Guys seem to be less interested to talk about specifics so I say he will be fine. @Keiko2012 fab news that you were able to get straight back in. Fx for your scan Mon! @NizzleRizzle same for you. I am also scanning Monday cD8. I often have short cycles so hopefully have transfer end of this week. @fortyplusmum lol with DD and pessaries. I can see the same issue happening here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Lisa Maria and @dancingbutterfly. I do feel lucky to cycle again however it's not looking overly hopeful. Lining still not quite right and follicle only 13mm on day 14 another check on wed and will definitely know then if I'm on with a shot or not.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All
    @Keiko2012 good luck for weds - hopefully your lining will have thickened up nicely by then
    @Lisa Maria you poor thing sounds super embarrassing. I had to tell my boss what was going out as could no longer explain all the random time off at short notice for appointments. Luckily he has been great about it and is very excited for us!

Congrats @Rarah11 fingers crossed for a sticky one!
    @nickilee hope all went well for the EPU today and that you are feeling ok and looking forward to hearing all the positive numbers!
    @fortyplusmum how are you travelling? Did you end up poas?
    @NizzleRizzle and @dancingbutterfly how did your scans go today? I had a 21mm folly ready and my lining is at 12 so I'm triggering tonight and my ET is booked for next monday! Eeeek excited to get these frosties in! Think there are quite a few of us transferring around the same time.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (18-05-2015),Rarah11  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thx @maxinem2112. Just home from epu, feeling sore, Panedine & lots of water for me. 11 eggs, Amt fertilized will be online tomorrow I think, ET booked in for Fri fx. Now time to rest, catch up on Masterchef, eat lots of protein & drink the rest of my 4L of water for the day. Good luck everyone else with your scans, transfers & 2ww 😊

13. The Following User Says Thank You to nickilee For This Useful Post:

dancingbutterfly  (18-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko oh no maybe ur just having a longer cycle this month? My cycle is usually ard 33 days and nurses happy with my 14mm follie this morning (the radiologist told me its grows just over 1mm a day). So on track to ovulate this weekend hopefully. Lining up to 7.2cms from 2.7 on Friday. Hopefully ur just in sync with me
    @maxinem yay!! Only one week away from transfer!! I'm so excited for u! I should be abt 5 or do days behind u
    @dancingbutterfly how'd ur scan go today?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nickilee yay! Hope they all fertilise into baby making embies. All the best for Friday x

16. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (18-05-2015)