+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 67 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG Lisa Maria how did you get out of that one?
    NizzleRizzle thanks for asking, today is a week since transfer and I have been going ok. But today have started to toss up whether I should POAS. I think my DD is sabotaging any chance of a sibling as every time I I sent the pessaries she starts playing up and wants my attention. DH is having to try and settle her. Oh well not long to go now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @NizzleRizzle! Eek! I am also day 11! And a Valentine's baby oh my - doesn't get any better. I haven't looked at dates ha ha. I did every cycle and given up now. Lol. But would love a Valentine's baby- or any other day of course 🍼👶🏼💕

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012
    That's great you're doing a FET straight away. I have to admit, I am a little jealous, but very happy for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the welcome ladies. So Af was due today but hasnt shown up. For once in my life im wishing it would hurry up so i can get underway!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 I totally live by that 'what doesn't break us makes us stronger' I truly think that all the ivf struggles have made us closer
    @NizzleRizzle hope all going well

Had appointment with FS Wednesday morning to discuss next steps as had started spotting and then they called me back at 5pm to tell me the test came back positive - hcg 200 so they don't want to see me for another 2 weeks - I'm very cautiously excited as been here twice before but hopefully 3rd time lucky...

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

Duplicate post
    Last edited by Rarah11; 15-05-2015 at 23:03.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Rarah11 that is great news! I know it makes you nervous but it is one huge step in the right direction.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to SoReady For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm pretty excited but trying to contain it.. Scan on Fri showed 17 follies, EPU Monday & ET Friday. Fingers crossed for good # of mature eggs but also I'm happy that this round is better than last with only 2 follies, 1 egg! Hope everyone is going ok

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 - I know I count myself pretty lucky. Though I am battling a thin lining so don't know if I'll get to transfer just yet. Never had that issue.

@Rarah11 Omg congratulations that's fantastic news 😃. Hoping this one sticks for you. I am crossing everything!

@nickilee yay for that many follicles. and @LisaMaria Wishing you both all the very best for EPU. And a speedy recovery of course with great fertilisation 😀

@grumblemel hoping AF arrives soon. It's amazing it just never arrives in time during Ivf but after you've had a transfer it arrives perfectly on time. Of course this is when you wouldn't want it.

To all others who I've missed hoping you are traveling ok and to all in the 2ww I hope you have a lot of distraction. It's the worst time.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (17-05-2015),nickilee  (16-05-2015),Rarah11  (17-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone. Just a little update. I had my first US today - day 8 of my cycle. The sonographer said I have 17 follicles but nurse has said probably only 4 big enough to get eggs from. Two of which are in the left ovary with the large endometrioma that my FS thinks she may not be able to get to because it's too far away from the needle entry point

So yeah... Feeling really disappointed right now. Egg collection looks like it'll be Wednesday and that'll be confirmed by Monday after my next US. I know it only takes ONE good egg/embryo, but chances seem drastically reduced.

Hope everyone else is in a better state than me. Have a great weekend. X