+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sarah1982 I am also doing a non-medicated FET. I had bloods Monday and Wednesday this week but no sign of ovulation yet. I will be having further tests on Friday, Saturday and Monday so they can pinpoint the exact day and will then have an u/s to check my lining. Provided that is all good I will start progesterone pessaries and be booked for a 5 days embryo transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @SoReady. People dont lnow how lucky they are to conceive natrually. I never really understood the SOOooo many factors that has to be concidered. So emotionally overwhelming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know! at my last appointment with FS, he went through all the stats and 'what if's'. It's amazing how anyone falls pregnant naturally when you look at the amount of things that need to go right..

I just realized yesterday marked 12 months from our first FS appointment!! It makes me sad that nothing has happened yet, but at the same time proud that we have managed to get through 12 months of hell together what doesn't kill you, really does make you stronger!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

Lisa Maria  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck to all the ladies having their ultrasounds today!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ha ha @Barca07! Loved the 12 months of hell and what doesn't kill you makes you stronger I'm approaching the 12 month mark too.... So know what that feels like! Hopefully we won't have to approach the 24 mark together! Surely not!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I agree @Barca07 @keiko The size of the folder I carry to appointments with all of my info/scripts/paperwork has burst at the seams and is too big to fit in my oversized handbag now. Surprisingly I am dealing with the constant negative results better than 2 years ago though
    Had my scan today they think EPU for next Friday. I am having next week off work and as hubby is working away he texted me before to see what day he has to have off next week and I texted my male BOSS the reply of 'doc says Friday but after my scan on Monday we book everything so will know if it changes' OMG... currently in awkward town. I'm on my lunch break not sure what I'm going to say when I get back, with all of my doc appointments they must know something is going on anyway. ohhhhh my life

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I agree @Barca07 @keiko The size of the folder I carry to appointments with all of my info/scripts/paperwork has burst at the seams and is too big to fit in my oversized handbag now. Surprisingly I am dealing with the constant negative results better than 2 years ago though
    Had my scan today they think EPU for next Friday. I am having next week off work and as hubby is working away he texted me before to see what day he has to have off next week and I texted my male BOSS the reply of 'doc says Friday but after my scan on Monday we book everything so will know if it changes' OMG... currently in awkward town. I'm on my lunch break not sure what I'm going to say when I get back, with all of my doc appointments they must know something is going on anyway. ohhhhh my life

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG @ Lisa Maria!!! I literally lol'd when I read that! What did u say to ur boss?? I hope u found a good cover. Exciting that EPU is only a week away!!

Thanks @Ky kel all went well with my scan. More scans and blood test next week to detect ovulation (hopefully in abt a week). U must be close to EPU. Do u have a date yet?

Welcome @grumblemel! Hope AF arrives soon and it's a successful first cycle for u! Keep us posted on ur progress.
    @Rarah11 @Kristyj @fortyplusmum how are u ladies going? Hope the 2ww has been kind x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (15-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle are you having a FET or are you doing a stim cycle? What day are you. I had a scan too and checking for ovulation again on Monday- more to see whether I can trigger. We might just have a transfer the same day

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

Yay @keiko! I'm so excited u got to get straight into it again I'm doing a FET and prob ov next week. I'm day 11 now and usually ov ard day 19. I also have another scan Monday. How exciting if we have our transfers the same day! And then we would have Valentines day babies! (I already looked up my possible due date and I haven't even ovulated yet lol) x