+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just got a call feom fs. My endo biopsy result just came back. And I dont have killer cells. Wooowhooo. Can stop them horrible meds that are making me so ill.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah1982 For This Useful Post:

Ky kel  (13-05-2015),nickilee  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies
    Im new so hang on will i get my head around this forum and all the abbreviations.
    Commencing my IVF journey through Genea - just awaiting AF - due anyday, so i can commence my injections.
    Background info - Im almost 31, DH 34 and we have a 3 yr old DS conceived naturally but took over 3 years in the making. Turns out DHs sperm is terrible so we are heading down the ICSI path.
    Looking forward to getting to know everybody, learning lots and hopefully sharing some success stories along the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news! I haven't had that problem with doxy but I had VIVID real dreams while I was on it @sarah1982
    Welcome! @grumblemel I have found using the forum such a good source of relief compared to the last 3 years of going it alone. It really helps to share things with people who understand and can offer advice. Last night I told a friend I have been undergoing IVF and ttc for 3 years, she told me to relax and it will happen naturally :-O Its comments like that you don't have to deal with on here.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @LisaMaria thanks for the welcome. Its great to hear people are so supportive, something that i find lacking, friends and family just don't seem interested when i bring the subject up, always dismissing our issues or changing the subject! Hence why i have come to this forum 😉

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grumblemel For This Useful Post:

Ky kel  (13-05-2015),Lisa Maria  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    My last blood test was on Monday where my oestrogen level was at 574 and now they don't want to see me again until Saturday for BT and US. Seems a bit far away. Is anyone else being monitored as infrequently as me?

Also (warning gross stuff about to be mentioned) has anyone experienced diarrhoea while on the IVF cycle?
    I'm with monash and they do bt and us day 10.. It's the only bt I have but they might do it differently for other girls?

I'm looking forward to Friday.. My day 10... When I can find out if I'm proceeding to egg pick up this time. Fingers crossed!! (If not I suspect next time closer monitoring for me)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ky kel For This Useful Post:

Mink  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @ky_kel ! I hope I can get these eggs out of me soon. Starting to feel very uncomfortable lately and I'm only on day 6.

Welcome @grumblemel I'm new too and also at Genea in Sydney. So far they've been wonderful to me. The nurses are all very friendly and caring. I can sympathise with you re unsympathetic friends. I had a friend once say she would never do IVF because you shouldn't force what God hasn't given you... Otherwise you'll end up with a disabled child 😳 !!!! Hence why I'm so reluctant to talk to friends about this. Good luck hope AF comes soon so you can start this exciting journey and get your BFP!
    Last edited by Mink; 14-05-2015 at 06:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can someone help me. I dont want to keep calling the clinic bugging them. Lol.
    Im doing non medicated FET. Blood test weds for ovulation. If all os good there. When do they do the transfer??
    I go back to work that sunday. Just taken 2wks off for procedure. But unfortunatly ovulated 2wks late. So hard for me to take time off.
    Hope I dont ovulate late again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Sarah it's usually the day they let the embryo grow to. So a 5 day blast is 5 days after ovulation hope this helps .

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (14-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh yep. Thanks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Going crazy waiting for AF. I think this is worse than the 2ww!! Haha

At least with the 2ww you have a set end date...

End of rant