+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @sarah1982 I am on prednisolone as well. Make sure you take with food and as early as possible as it can cause insomnia. I havent had any issues previously with side effects but it can cause increase in weight so I am careful with diet when taking

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @dancingbutterfly. And yes @Lisa Maria I had a endo biopsy done. They send it away and takes 2weeks to come back. But the scratch from the biopsy also is meant to increase chances..my FS thought I may have NK cells coz of failed attempts of ms or implantation. I have no knoen fertility issues. So there are no other reasons. I am single. And am doing this on my own. So donor sperm is being used. And they test that so all is good there.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sarah1982 For This Useful Post:

Ky kel  (13-05-2015),Lisa Maria  (12-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the info @sarah1982 i will have to bring it up with my FS. All the best for this cycle for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bloods & scans today, 10 good size follies on the left & 5 on the right, all is good for EPU on Monday 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I'm brand new to IVF, unfortunately moving over from 2x unsuccessful stimulated IUIs.

A little about me... I'm 29 and in a same sex relationship. We are using clinic recruited donor sperm and I have no know fertility issues. I'm super disappointed IUI didn't work for us but the odds were never in our favour with a success rate of 20%

So here we are. AF is due at the end of the week, I POAS this am and got a BFN so I'm getting the wheels in motion.

Any tips, hints, advice for a newbie? Anything you wished you had done when you started IVF?

It's all a bit daunting right now but I start injections next week so that will probably help it all sink in

Thanks
    Reviews
    @A&S welcome to the ivf group! Are you still with Anne and CFC?

Sorry that you weren't successful with your IUIs but the odds are pretty low unfortunately! Have you had your extra ivf counseling session? We had to squeeze it in really quickly on the day I started injections!

Good luck with your first round. Just a bit of warning, for me because there weren't any known fertility issues and the much higher success rates than for iui I had high expectations from my first round. I was completely crushed when it didn't work. I'm being a lot more realistic about this fet round and accept that this won't work either.

But good luck and I hope it works first go for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Maxinem
    We are actually with David Wilkinson now. Anne went on holidays for our first cycle and David was covering for her. We felt really comfortable with him so we just stayed with him for this cycle.
    I'm going to try desperately not to get my hopes up. I did that with this cycle and apart from one very teary outburst it's actually worked really well. I don't feel nearly as sad as I did the first round. I think having a plan and realising there is nothing we can do to change things has helped a lot.
    We will definitely have to try and cram in our extra counselling session. Does it have to be done before you start the injections? I hope not because we only have a week.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg. I dont like this doxycycline. Been having hot n cold flushes all say. Headache and vomiting. It sucks.
    But gunna wait till tomoz. Incase by sone coinsidence it is a 24hr bug thing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    Update: 5dp5dt today no symptoms no signs nothing... Will test on Saturday

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kristyj For This Useful Post:

Ky kel  (13-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My last blood test was on Monday where my oestrogen level was at 574 and now they don't want to see me again until Saturday for BT and US. Seems a bit far away. Is anyone else being monitored as infrequently as me?

Also (warning gross stuff about to be mentioned) has anyone experienced diarrhoea while on the IVF cycle?