+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 thanks for the welcome yes I've been drinking heaps of water! well... about 1.5L a day since starting. I'm not a big water drinker so that's a lot for me! No headache today though - yay! I'm doing Ok with the needles - I've discovered today that the buttocks is the way to go haha more fat down there to numb things up!! Go the big bums!

@kykel I've been doing acupuncture for over a year now - i love it! my acupuncture lady (acupuncturist?) is amazing! she literally touches a (seemingly) random spot on my body and the pain is gone from eg my ovaries! I'll be continuing and increasing my appts throughout my cycle.
    @NizzleRizzle I have 3 too! one big one about 4cm with a huge volume in the left, and 2 smaller ones in the right. My FS thinks she may not even be able to access let alone grow any follicles in the left, so I'm relying on the right one pulling through for me. Hope your ET goes well and you get a BFP!!! Thats really comforting to know you got heaps of eggs being in a similar situation to me

I just got a call from the nurses letting me know that my follicles are growing nicely and to continue on GF @ 150 and to start the ovulation suppressant Cetritide tomorrow. Sorry for the play by play updates, but I'm really excited!!! I was always skeptical about "spontaneously" (as they like to call it) falling pregnant post surgeries and they kept telling me to keep trying. So 1.5yrs on still no pregnancies and now MORE endo! Grrr!!! Anyway, so I'm feeling really positive about IVF. Maybe naively so... I know, the chances are still sooo low. I kinda feel like if we can just force the egg and sperm together and stick it into the uterus then ta-da! I'm sounding very uneducated right now coz I know that's not how it works hahahaha
    Last edited by Mink; 11-05-2015 at 16:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012
    I saw my FS today.
    He said for me, he doesn't recommend a FET straight away because the HCG has taken a while to leave my system, and the residual HCG can cause issues. If the HCG left quickly, he would have done it.

He also said that the first day I experienced bleeding is considered day 1 of this cycle, so I should hopefully (fx) get AF at the end of next week

Everyone: The FS also mentioned embryo glue. What's everyone's thoughts it? Does it work?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 my fs automatically does the glue thing with every transfer.
    Also she said a endo biopsy/scratch doubles ur chances too. So worth asking about. good luck. And hope af comes quickly for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @Barca. What day are you? I've booked myself in for a day 11 scan on Friday but not sure if it will go ahead. Clinic called me to see whether there are any updates and will check whether fs wants me to have another bt as levels weren't back down to 2. They were 5 last Thursday. Surely that would be all gone by now. how long did yours take to go down? Thanks for the update

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Keiko2012
    I'm not sure what day I am.
    I bled the first time (the heaviest, with clots) for 2 days, but my levels went up a little bit, and then a week later I bled again (light bleed) and my levels went down, so a bit confused!!

So, if we go by my first, heavier bleed...Last Monday (day 13) my HCG was 12 and today (day20) it's gone, so sometime over the past week.

I think I had ovulation a symptoms over the weekend (who knows though...my hormones are a little out of whack!) so hopefully not long to go

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

mrselaine  (26-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update on me.
    My bt is next weds to track for ovulation. Tomorrow I start doxycycline and sunday I start prednisolone. Both in case I have killer cells. Just a precation untill my results for the biopsy come back.
    Anyone had them meds b4?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

@sarah1982 I was on prednisolone and cleaxane - not sure what the other drug you are taking is - the prednisolone was ok had no side effects
    @nickilee fingers crossed all follies growing well!
    @Barca07 I've used embryo glue for all of my transfers as suppose to be improve success and as someone else also said the endo scratch is also said to improve chances

Thanks
    Reviews
    Random question..
    Has anybody noticed an increase in the amount of hair falling out?
    For the last few weeks I have had so much hair come out!!! everytime I brush or wash my hair more comes out...

Just wondering if this is IVF related??

Thanks
    Reviews
    YES! @Barca07 I have noticed massive differences of hair falling out since I have been on the IVF journey. When I blow dry my hair my whole bathroom floor is covered in hair and I have to vacuum. Plus I have long black hair so its more noticeable, but I can run my fingers through my hair and come out with a clump, lucky I have lots of hair. @sarah1982 Does your doc think you may have killer cells? Do you know why he might think you do? I have coeliacs disease so I am always concerned about other auto-immune diseases but my FS seems to dismiss any connection although there is plenty of research that ceoliacs is connected to infertility & endo & adenomysois he also dismisses these connections. What sort of test can you do to find out? I think I may look into other clinics after this round. It is so convenient having them in the same suburb I live, is anyone else with CFC on Gold Coast?
    I have just started injections yesterday with first scan this Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lisa Marie for NK cells I had an endometrium biopsy.

Def had loads of hair loss while stimming previously! It must be the increased hormones