+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you for the welcomes ladies

@kykel I've just caught up on everyone's stories, and very much looking forward to reading about everyone else's journey!
    @Kristyj good luck on you 2ww!!! I hope you get your BFP!!! Very excited for you! I can't wait to be where you are hopefully in a couple of weeks
    @NizzleRizzle great to know there's someone here who understands our specific situations! I'm so sick of hearing about "so and so" who ALSO has endo and managed to fall pregnant naturally... sigh... Have you had your ET yet? I wish you all the best!!! I have some new endometriomas in my ovaries and a low-range-normal egg reserve, so just hoping for at least a few quality eggs.

I've just had my 3rd injection today (150 Gonal F) and first blood test post starting IVF. Been having headaches for the past few days and a little bloated. Has anyone tried peppermint or other essential oils to help with headaches? Panadol really does nothing for me, I don't want to keep taking panadeine and I can't take nurofen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome @Mink!

Very exciting about your first cycle
    How are you going with the needles? It can be a little daunting at first.

Apparently the meds can be quite dehydrating which can cause headaches. Perhaps try drinking more water

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sarah yay hopefully AF finally arrives for u today! Yes our bodies go thru so much with IVF, I'm amazed at how much crap our bodies can actually handle and they don't completely break down!! Call ur FS today and tell him ur concerns. I'm sure he/she knows what they're doing but sometimes I think they need to be reminded. It would suck to have ur cycle cancelled. I hope u get a perfect lining either way x I'm just plodding along waiting for my first scan to check my lining this Friday. I've had a really sore period this time so I hope that's not a bad sign...
    @loulabubble yay congrats!! Do u plan to POAS? Fingers crossed for u x
    @Mink I know it drives me crazy!! ET will be end of the month, I've just started this cycle. I also have endometriomas (3 of them, largest one 6cms) which they had to work ard at EPU but still managed to get heaps of eggs so hope it's not an issue for u either. Keeping hydrated should help with the headaches. Are u drinking lots of water?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle AF came this morn. Yay. Can finally get started. Yes I will talk to fs. They will ring me today with my steps I have to take.
    Hope ur scan goes well. And ur lining is nice and thick too.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @NizzleRizzle ! yep I plan to POAS this time. I haven't with my other two cycles and this time I think I want to prepare myself either way. waiting for the nurses phone call is too nerve racking!! hope your scan goes well Friday xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So much has happened since I last read the thread so apologies for limited personals

For those with BFN my heart goes out to you - I was told it's a marathon not a sprint so don't be discouraged x

Congrats to those PUPO and I hope the TWW goes quickly!
    @nickilee I'm usually on menopur last cycle was on 500 I seemed to be ok from memory (and this was only last week) just felt a bit bloated and uncomfortable FX all good!

I think BT is Wednesday (to be honest after going through this for the last 2 years I try and do all I can to forget I'm in TWW..) but I think I'm out - some tell tale AF signs are appearing... Oh well one in the freezer and then PGD so better get saving!!

Is anyone else on endometrin? How does it affect you?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rarah11 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sarah yay!! Finally!
    @Rarah11 could also be early preg symptoms, they are pretty much the same! How do u usually feel in ur 2ww? Please let this be it! x
    @loulabubble yep agree! I need to know before that dreaded phone call or else I'm a wreck... Keep us posted and wishing u a quick 2ww x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    So much has happened since I last read the thread so apologies for limited personals

For those with BFN my heart goes out to you - I was told it's a marathon not a sprint so don't be discouraged x

Congrats to those PUPO and I hope the TWW goes quickly!
    @nickilee I'm usually on menopur last cycle was on 500 I seemed to be ok from memory (and this was only last week) just felt a bit bloated and uncomfortable FX all good!

I think BT is Wednesday (to be honest after going through this for the last 2 years I try and do all I can to forget I'm in TWW..) but I think I'm out - some tell tale AF signs are appearing... Oh well one in the freezer and then PGD so better get saving!!

Is anyone else on endometrin? How does it affect you?
    Thanks @Rarah11. Yeah I feel bloated & uncomfortable with pain on & off, this is only my 2nd cycle & last one was 150-225u Puregon which resulted in only 2 follicles 1 egg. Called clinic today & they moved my scan from Wed to tomorrow to check out what's happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies, I was on the January thread but after the bad outcome FS recommended to wait two more months and put hubby on more vitamins.

Had egg retrieval this morning, now in bed and crampy but so far so good. Bad news is, we just got a call from the clinic and hubby had to run and give them another sample. Apparently, swimmers were not moving AT ALL 😢. My poor man, he's feeling guilty enough after all the injections, bruises, etc. and now this.

Sorry, just needed to ventilate a bit.
    Thank you! 😔❤️

Thanks
    Reviews
    After acupuncture today I really do feel like a pin cushion!