+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 67 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @BecT I am so so sorry hun. Thats just a cruel kick x I hope they get it sorted asap and you feel better soon. Lots of chocolate x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dancingbutterfly For This Useful Post:

BecT  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @Keiko2012 & @BecT like dancinbutterfly said - lots of chocolate xx
    Sorry for BFN @dancingbutterfly hope you get AF soon (sounds so wrong but you know what I mean) so you can get started for FET x
    Congrats & luck to you @Rarah11 Hopefully the 2WW doesn't get you too bad.
    Lots of to all!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kiki1 For This Useful Post:

BecT  (08-05-2015),dancingbutterfly  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. I'm so sorry I haven't had a chance to do personals. I have been reading along but between me being sick and now poor dd is very unwell it's been difficult to get to my laptop. Gosh it's hard to keep up at times following a thread. DH did indeed purchase quite a number of freddos of different varieties so plenty of chocolate here going to curl up with my hot water bottle and sleep while I can. Thinking of you all. This is seriously a rollercoaster and it is nice to know there are others who understand and can relate (as unfortunate as that is) xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, hoping you don't mind a late arrival to this thread.
    My story... 1 chemical and 1 m/c naturally before finally being referred to IVF. Laparoscopy found tubal damage and high egg reserve. Did my first IVF in 2013 in which I had over 20 follicles but only got 3 eggs. The first fresh transfer resulted in my DS but we tried a frozen cycle for #2 in February unsuccessfully. I am trying my final frozen one this month with a natural FET cycle with bts starting Monday. I'll try to read backwards but hope you are all doing well (as can be at least, IVF is not a fun process!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko big hug x sorry to hear happy that u have a plan already for next cycle (u will be abt 5 days behind me ) and good to know ur body can get pg! Hoping the next embie is a healthy and sticky one for us all!
    @BecT big hug also. That really sux. I hope infection clears ASAP and u can get going again soon x
    @SoReady of course not, welcome! Congrats on a successful first go! Hoping u have the same luck with this next frostie. I'll add u to the roll call
    @dancingbutterfly it was worth a try! Fingers crossed for FET x
    @Lisa Maria how annoying! Hope the clinic have it all sorted now. Can u change ur leave dates at work to match ur cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    No baby on board unfortunately for me ladies. Still have 3 frozen embies. DH want's me to take a break from all the meds I've been taking so I probably won't start a new cycle when AF arrives, but part of me really want's to. Trying hard not to feel bummed that it's Mother's Day tomorrow and after 3 years ttc I'm still no closer to becoming one

Sorry things didn't go according to plan @keiko, @BecT & @dancingbutterfly xx

Good luck to all those who are currently PUPO!
    Last edited by shine bright like a diamond; 09-05-2015 at 10:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum game and new to the thread. Hope that's Ok? I just started my IVF cycle at Genea in Sydney today. A little about my background - I've just turned 30, have been TTC for almost 3 years, have/had stage 4 endo, had one lap and 2 hysteroscopy, and now finally on the IVF journey for the first time! Very very excited and nervous at the same time. I'd love to chat with some other ladies going through a cycle this month too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi mink! You'll find all of us are at different stages of the ivf journey.. Some starting some in their two week wait.. The girls here are fantastic for advice and great just to know you're not alone! Good luck with your first cycle! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ps.. Third jab for me tonight and tears already starting and headache all day (although I didn't see that in the list of symptoms). I'm on a high dose 450 puregon with melatonin (at least I sleep extremely well!). No problems injecting myself (can't complain when I was brought up with a diabetic sibling), but I certainly can tell the difference in drugs this time! How are the other jabbing ladies going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Mink
    Welcome I did my first round of IVF stunning last month and just did a FET transfer yesterday so all very new for me too
    Good luck on your journey x