+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 67 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @khile. Ur just probs ovulating late. What they r testing for.
    This cycle I ovulated over a week late and had bts every couple days for a week.
    Was cycle day 24 when I ovulated.u shud be fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Keiko2012:

Fingers crossed for you still!

I was very similar to you this cycle (sorry, it's not a good news story). I was bleeding with clots and was very surprised with a BFP (low HCG), next beta had risen slightly, but then 3rd beta on Monday dropped to 12 I was pretty much either bleeding or spotting for about 2 weeks.

I have my FS appointment on Monday.. I'll let you know what he says, but it'll probably be too late to do anything this cycle. I'm mentally preparing myself for next cycle.

I have another bloodtest this Monday to make sure my levels are back to zero.

Now I'm just counting down the days to AF!

Thanks
    Reviews
    they are testing Progestrone, Oestradiol, Luteinising Hormone. Thanks for the advice i hope your right it has been nearly 2 years and i just cant wait to get started.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle EPU was fine and they transferred two great looking embies on Monday - need to ring clinic to find out when my BT is ( as I can never remember...) also got one in the freezer - hope you got of to a good start!

Hope everyone else is travelling well

Thanks
    Reviews
    @keiko my last cycle I made an appointment with the FS as soon as I had a negative POAS and he said because it was so early I could do another FET, however I was down regulating with Synarel so I had a bit of a timeline before the Adenomyosis flared up again. If you are not down regulating I don't see why they wouldn't have you go through it again straight away? x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lisa Maria For This Useful Post:

Keiko2012  (08-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    HCG 5. So a little bit left. Will see what the FS thinks next week.
    @Rarah11 Yay for being PUPO hun and still having one in the freezer- very much crossing everything for you that this it it and you will not need the spare for a few years
    @Barca07 Thanks Hun. Hoping that you also get the go ahead again. We do have some hope that at least it attached for a little while. Are your's PGD tested? Mine aren't so I guess we will never know if it was the embryo of my bodies doing. Hope you're well!
    @NizzleRizzle thanks for the update . Hard to keep up with everyone otherwise. Hopefully I'll be joining you for another transfer this month soon.

To all others who have just have EPU, hope you are feeling fine and to all the ones about to be PUPO I have everything crossed for you all!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Keiko2012 For This Useful Post:

Rarah11  (11-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just went to pick up my medication to start injections today and they informed me I am starting Monday, so the time I have been told is different and the week I have taken off work might not even be required if the EPU falls one day later. On top of that they didn't have anything about the steroids I'm meant to be taking on my treatment plan and when I asked the nurse she didn't know anything about them, when I'm paying a fortune for IVF important things like this can't be 'forgotton'. She is going to get back to me with when I have to start them. arghhhhh! The poor nurse, I realise its not her fault, sometimes I think the FS forget that these procedures affect our whole LIFE!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle no I don't think I will POAS, I figure the longer I don't know a negative result better. My AF usually comes the day before or day of blood test so the only time I did POAS was when I was pregnant and I hadn't started AF on day of blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @NizzleRizzle and @Keiko2012. X I hope you can both get going fast. @Rarah11 hooray for pupo. How are you surviving the 2ww? @Lisa Maria thats freaken annoying. I would say something to FS!

Afm. BFN unfort this time AF should be starting by tomorrow night/sunday am. So off to pick up Prognyova and steroids. First scan will be CD6 due to my short cycles. Bring on FET!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck ladies, I am out for this month. Looks like AF (13 days and counting) is probably an infection from the d&c so antibiotics and waiting until next time.