+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 67 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi ladies, mind if I join you?

we've been doing a medicated FET cycle, ET is scheduled for Sunday - so PUPO for mother's day hope that's a good sign!

my thoughts are with those in limbo land, I know how much that sucks and I hope you get your answers soon

good luck to those in the tww and others waiting for transfer

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies! Question. This is the first time I've ever done a FET (minimal stim - clomid and a trigger). I have my first scan on Friday. Today is cd9 and I am still crampy and bleeding! Do you think it would likely be cancelled or does it not matter if things drag out a little? I feel so lost! No idea what my body is doing (other than a massive clean out!) Or how this all works or when my lining has to be what etc. No clue.

Welcome to the new ladies too

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @BecT it's not quite the same situation but when I had my last FET I ovulated quite late (CD19) and we still went ahead with the transfer, I don't think it matters if it is drawn out as long as the lining is right by the time of transfer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to loulabubble For This Useful Post:

BecT  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @loulabubble Hopefully it won't matter than. Af better go soon! It's been a nightmare

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET May 2015

@nickilee and @loulabubble welcome! All the best with ur current cycles!
    @keiko sux to be in limbo land but a bit exciting that ur pregnant! Congrats for that! Hopefully it's just a slow starter and u get a nice rise by Thursday. Fingers crossed x
    @maxinem i got AF yesterday so I'm officially underway as well! So excited!! Unfortunately I think I have the only clinic in the world that doesn't test 5 day old embies so can't do pgd which is annoying so I'm also transferring 2 to up my chances. Fingers crossed for twins for the both of us lol!
    @dancingbutterfly always good to try for a natural miracle, stranger things have happened... Good luck!
    @kiki1 how r the new drugs going? I've never heard of them but hope they do the trick for u!
    @Barca07 how r u going? How was ur last bt?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NizzleRizzle For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for being absent of late. Its been a very hectic few weeks. My partner started a new job Monday but unfortunately his boss to be died in a car accident on Friday night 😢. DP's outlook on his first day has somewhat changed as this guy was the reason he got the job and was the life of the party.
    My heart breaks for his wife who is only 9 weeks pregnant, I hope and prey that she can carry that beautiful gift he left her.

On top of that a couple of weeks ago my mum announced she had been diagnosed with breast cancer!! It has been a manic few weeks, filled with emotion and uncertainty.
    However On a positive note I finally got af on Sunday after what seemed forever lol (only 28 days)! Meaning I'm on my second day of gonal f injections today. Grow lil eggies grow!!
    Finding it a bit hard to remain realistic as I have a real positive feeling but like everyone says your body is great at reading your mind.
    Hope everyone else is going well and we are going to all be blessed with a beautiful bub early next year 🙏🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dancing butterfly hope your try for #2 is successful. Is this your first try again?
    Loulabubble I had transfer ion Mother's Day 2013 and the result was my DD. I thought it was a good omen at the time and it worked! My transfer this time is Friday so still taking that as a good sign since I will be PUPO for Mother's Day.
    Have a lovely day everyone and to those testing good luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fortyplusmum For This Useful Post:

loulabubble  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NizzleRizzle - yay for being cycle buddies! There was me thinking that we were at the same clinic in melbourne but obviously not if they don't test 5 day embies! Any reason why not? My FS said with PGD they tend to find 50% normal and 50% not so with 2 left hopefully one should be normal anyway. Fingers crossed for twins for us both, my DP is freaking at the prospect of triplets! Apparently IVF embryos are 3x more likely to split than non IVF so it could happen. Our FS tried to scare us by telling us there have been 2 cases in the last 5 years in Melbourne where they have had quads from a double embryo transfer! Still worth the risk I think though as so over seeing BFNs every month!
    @beautifulbeginnings sounds like a super stressful time for you and DH. Hope you can continue to try a feel positive and grow lots of eggs!
    @BecT you poor thing sounds horrible. I've already had enough of AF on day 2! Hope she goes soon and that it means you are super ready for the FET.

Welcome back @nickilee nice to be cycling with you again! How are you feeling?
    @dancingbutterfly Fingers crossed for your natural miracle so you can keep those frosties in the freezer for next time!

Thinking of you @Keiko2012

I have booked my first scan for next Friday so looking like ET around 22/23. Just wanting to get on with it!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to maxinem2112 For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @BecT yeah long visits from AF are never nice, especially when you have a timeline to work to and she just doesn’t want to seem to leave!! hope it's gone asap for you
    @beautifulbeginnings my what a crazy time you are having at the moment I hope something good comes your way very soon.

Ooh yay @fortyplusmum nice to hear a success story – let’s hope being PUPO on mother’s day this year is good for us both

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies!
    I start injections again tomorrow night with my scan also next Friday with egg pick up some time week starting the 17th. I hope I make it to egg pick up this time. The disappointment of cancellation last time was difficult. But I'm feeling positive.. It's my birthday on the 23rd.. So could be a great little present to myself!!

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ky kel For This Useful Post:

nickilee  (07-05-2015)