+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great page!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Wow great work! I can't even get 100 likes lol.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week

Default Successful Facebook page, help

I have had a visit. I think it's a great idea! Although I didn't see anything about Wiggles so maybe it's the wrong one?

Something I really believe in a lot (just ask my students!) is that presentation is key. Your content can be terrific but if it looks like dross/is misspelt etc then people tend to lose interest or save their interest for the attention-grabbing equivalent.

I totally agree about YouTube, and also re photos. There's an app called Little Moments that is a very simple way to 'pretty up' pictures and add text to them as well. Not that there is anything wrong with your photos but it just adds another little tweak.

I find personally I notice the interesting looking photos stand out most on my FB feed, especially if they have text on them as well...

ETA ah yes it is the same page!
    Last edited by harvs; 25-04-2015 at 10:04.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    @lilypily I really really hope you don't mind but I pulled that Wiggles picture off your page to show you what I meant about the photos:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this photo at all, btw:
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1429920342.111723.jpg

But if you add a couple of elements it becomes more eye catching in the 'noise' of a facey feed. Obviously you could come up with better wording than I have.

Then you could add more detail anyway in your status update like an estimate of how much you saved or something like that?

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1429920445.627412.jpg

Your comment about the photo could also link to a blog page or a YouTube channel or Insta or something. Ooh! I'm so excited for you now!!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

summastarlet  (25-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SummerFun View Post
    Did you go to the wiggles yesterday? If so I already like your page
    OMG yes we did. This is so amazing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    @lilypily I really really hope you don't mind but I pulled that Wiggles picture off your page to show you what I meant about the photos:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with this photo at all, btw:
    Attachment 69661

But if you add a couple of elements it becomes more eye catching in the 'noise' of a facey feed. Obviously you could come up with better wording than I have.

Then you could add more detail anyway in your status update like an estimate of how much you saved or something like that?

Attachment 69662

Your comment about the photo could also link to a blog page or a YouTube channel or Insta or something. Ooh! I'm so excited for you now!!
    Harves I love that thanks for showing me that. I like the writing on the bottom. Might have to seek out some photo apps to get them a bit better xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 26/9/2014100 Posts in a week
    That's a great idea Harvs! The little moments app would be perfect to pretty the photos up Lilypily. You could also start an Instagram page to increase followers further

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was thinking of running a tally of savings so that people can see how it all adds up over a year.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    That's a great idea Harvs! The little moments app would be perfect to pretty the photos up Lilypily. You could also start an Instagram page to increase followers further
    Thanks summer starlet a friend has also suggested an insta account. That might be my job for next daycare day. No idea about insta but I have to learn. No turning back now. Roll with it and breath!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default Successful Facebook page, help

Found your page 😀
    My top tip would be make sure your photos are good quality and look good.
    Also don't spam your likers with junk or things they aren't related to the page.
    Post a few times a day to keep the page moving and post things that people can interact with. I mean ask questions and things that get people commenting. The more people comment the more people will get to see your page.
    Instagram is great for exposure too!
    I use little moments to make photos look pretty 😀

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lincolns mummy For This Useful Post:

Wise Enough  (25-04-2015)