+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 241
  1. #51
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked
    317
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    I have been taking mine In the morning. I tried looking it up online but didn't get any good answers. I'm interested to see what others say.
    Like you I took mine in the morning. I would think that it would be similar to the pill in that it should be taken at the same of not similar time for the release of hormones? That's what makes sense to me so I took it at the same time every day

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    1
    Just an update and copy of a post I put somewhere else.... Heard from my dr today that my day 21 bloods were excellent again! I don't know how it works but my progesterone levels were around 190? I don't know what that means but Yay! I ovulated!!! Plenty of time to google that! Hopefully this time we caught it with all of our BDing!!!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Possie7 For This Useful Post:

    Anasi  (17-10-2015)

  4. #53
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked
    317
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    Just an update and copy of a post I put somewhere else.... Heard from my dr today that my day 21 bloods were excellent again! I don't know how it works but my progesterone levels were around 190? I don't know what that means but Yay! I ovulated!!! Plenty of time to google that! Hopefully this time we caught it with all of our BDing!!!
    That's an awesome sign 👍👍

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

    Possie7  (17-10-2015)

  6. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    1
    @Anasi, do you know much about progesterone levels? What were yours like? I haven't been able to find much useful information anywhere? I should have just asked the dr!

  7. #55
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked
    317
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    @Anasi, do you know much about progesterone levels? What were yours like? I haven't been able to find much useful information anywhere? I should have just asked the dr!
    I would have to go back and have a look but second cycle which resulted in this bub I was up toward the 200 mark and my obs said it was a really good sign. I will get back to you on this one 😊

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

    Possie7  (18-10-2015)

  9. #56
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    1
    @Anasi I feel like I need to share! I got my BFP this morning! I'm only 13DPO and It's light so I'm hoping it sticks, had some cramping over night. Thank you for your advice and support

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Possie7 For This Useful Post:

    Anasi  (21-10-2015)

  11. #57
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    650
    Thanks
    687
    Thanked
    317
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default PCOS and Clomid

    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    @Anasi I feel like I need to share! I got my BFP this morning! I'm only 13DPO and It's light so I'm hoping it sticks, had some cramping over night. Thank you for your advice and support
    Omg!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That it's so exciting!!! Please keep me updated on how u are going!! @Possie7 when u said your prog was so high I didn't want to say anything to get ur hopes up but my OB had told me that the higher they are the more likely you are to get BFP... Ok so happy for you . Ps I had cramping all thru the first trimester my OB said it was normal as long as there is no bleeding
    Last edited by Anasi; 21-10-2015 at 17:41.

  12. #58
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    241
    Thanks
    316
    Thanked
    111
    Reviews
    1
    Thank you @Anasi I certainly will! You will need to let me know which threads I need to follow now. Your advice and support has been wonderful. X.

  13. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    3
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    0
    Reviews
    0

    Default Going on 3rd try

    Hi everyone

    This is my first post and I'm really glad to be here! 😀 I hope you don't mind my questions. if you want to skip to the qns, just follow the numbers.

    I had a first go at Clomid (50mg) and tracking, it was found that my lining in the uterus was a little thicker than usual. So went under d/c and op removed some overgrowth. I went on the second round of Clomid; had 1 dominant follicle but now on day 29, I haven't ovulated. It seems like I hardly ovulate.

    Ob then suggested IVF and even gave me a referral. But before going on that path, I asked for the Clomid dose to be increased (now75) and try it for one last time.


    Questions-
    1) how do you get diagnosed with pcos?

    My OB did a blood test on me and everything seems normal. I have very irregular periods(1 every 2 mths) and light when it does happen. Have been having this since I became overweight many years ago. Told my OB that we've tried for 3 months on and off, but no luck. I'm turning 37 in a week. Do you have the same symptoms with pcos?

    2)

    Has anyone been given metformin with Clomid? I read that some are given metformin to help increase the progesterone levels?

    3)
    I'm hoping to seek second opinion. Can anyone Pls recommend an OB whom you have seen with similar issues and got success? Pref in the eastern suburbs please.

    4) how do you measure your progesterone levels?

    Thank you so much!

    Baby dust to all...

  14. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    11,088
    Thanks
    7,248
    Thanked
    5,865
    Reviews
    11
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by estpl6 View Post
    Hi everyone

    This is my first post and I'm really glad to be here! 😀 I hope you don't mind my questions. if you want to skip to the qns, just follow the numbers.

    I had a first go at Clomid (50mg) and tracking, it was found that my lining in the uterus was a little thicker than usual. So went under d/c and op removed some overgrowth. I went on the second round of Clomid; had 1 dominant follicle but now on day 29, I haven't ovulated. It seems like I hardly ovulate.

    Ob then suggested IVF and even gave me a referral. But before going on that path, I asked for the Clomid dose to be increased (now75) and try it for one last time.


    Questions-
    1) how do you get diagnosed with pcos?

    My OB did a blood test on me and everything seems normal. I have very irregular periods(1 every 2 mths) and light when it does happen. Have been having this since I became overweight many years ago. Told my OB that we've tried for 3 months on and off, but no luck. I'm turning 37 in a week. Do you have the same symptoms with pcos?

    2)

    Has anyone been given metformin with Clomid? I read that some are given metformin to help increase the progesterone levels?

    3)
    I'm hoping to seek second opinion. Can anyone Pls recommend an OB whom you have seen with similar issues and got success? Pref in the eastern suburbs please.

    4) how do you measure your progesterone levels?

    Thank you so much!

    Baby dust to all...
    1. You generally have to have 2 of the 3. Bloods that indicate pcos, many follicules (more than 15) or pcos symptoms.

    2. Metformin is used for insulin resistance.

    4. Blood tests.

    Good luck!


 

Similar Threads

  1. PCOS, and new to Clomid-nervous
    By tassiewife in forum Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) Chat
    Replies: 467
    Last Post: 22-05-2015, 20:12
  2. Ovulating with Clomid - PCOS
    By msarahm in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13-11-2014, 21:51
  3. Pcos+ clomid help!
    By PurpleLove in forum Non-IVF fertility assistance
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-10-2014, 19:25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Little Kickers NSW
Little Kickers was launched in 2002 in the UK and arrived Down Under in 2009. Our motto is “Play not Push” and we provide a positive fun-filled soccer program for children aged 18 months -7 years in a vibrant, group play environment.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!