+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    I have been taking mine In the morning. I tried looking it up online but didn't get any good answers. I'm interested to see what others say.
    Like you I took mine in the morning. I would think that it would be similar to the pill in that it should be taken at the same of not similar time for the release of hormones? That's what makes sense to me so I took it at the same time every day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update and copy of a post I put somewhere else.... Heard from my dr today that my day 21 bloods were excellent again! I don't know how it works but my progesterone levels were around 190? I don't know what that means but Yay! I ovulated!!! Plenty of time to google that! Hopefully this time we caught it with all of our BDing!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Possie7 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just an update and copy of a post I put somewhere else.... Heard from my dr today that my day 21 bloods were excellent again! I don't know how it works but my progesterone levels were around 190? I don't know what that means but Yay! I ovulated!!! Plenty of time to google that! Hopefully this time we caught it with all of our BDing!!!
    That's an awesome sign 👍👍

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anasi, do you know much about progesterone levels? What were yours like? I haven't been able to find much useful information anywhere? I should have just asked the dr!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anasi, do you know much about progesterone levels? What were yours like? I haven't been able to find much useful information anywhere? I should have just asked the dr!
    I would have to go back and have a look but second cycle which resulted in this bub I was up toward the 200 mark and my obs said it was a really good sign. I will get back to you on this one 😊

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anasi For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Anasi I feel like I need to share! I got my BFP this morning! I'm only 13DPO and It's light so I'm hoping it sticks, had some cramping over night. Thank you for your advice and support

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Possie7 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default PCOS and Clomid

@Anasi I feel like I need to share! I got my BFP this morning! I'm only 13DPO and It's light so I'm hoping it sticks, had some cramping over night. Thank you for your advice and support
    Omg!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!! That it's so exciting!!! Please keep me updated on how u are going!! @Possie7 when u said your prog was so high I didn't want to say anything to get ur hopes up but my OB had told me that the higher they are the more likely you are to get BFP... Ok so happy for you . Ps I had cramping all thru the first trimester my OB said it was normal as long as there is no bleeding
    Last edited by Anasi; 21-10-2015 at 17:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Anasi I certainly will! You will need to let me know which threads I need to follow now. Your advice and support has been wonderful. X.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Going on 3rd try

Hi everyone

This is my first post and I'm really glad to be here! 😀 I hope you don't mind my questions. if you want to skip to the qns, just follow the numbers.

I had a first go at Clomid (50mg) and tracking, it was found that my lining in the uterus was a little thicker than usual. So went under d/c and op removed some overgrowth. I went on the second round of Clomid; had 1 dominant follicle but now on day 29, I haven't ovulated. It seems like I hardly ovulate.

Ob then suggested IVF and even gave me a referral. But before going on that path, I asked for the Clomid dose to be increased (now75) and try it for one last time.

Questions-
    1) how do you get diagnosed with pcos?

My OB did a blood test on me and everything seems normal. I have very irregular periods(1 every 2 mths) and light when it does happen. Have been having this since I became overweight many years ago. Told my OB that we've tried for 3 months on and off, but no luck. I'm turning 37 in a week. Do you have the same symptoms with pcos?

2)

Has anyone been given metformin with Clomid? I read that some are given metformin to help increase the progesterone levels?

3)
    I'm hoping to seek second opinion. Can anyone Pls recommend an OB whom you have seen with similar issues and got success? Pref in the eastern suburbs please.

4) how do you measure your progesterone levels?

Thank you so much!

Baby dust to all...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by estpl6 View Post
    Hi everyone

This is my first post and I'm really glad to be here! 😀 I hope you don't mind my questions. if you want to skip to the qns, just follow the numbers.

I had a first go at Clomid (50mg) and tracking, it was found that my lining in the uterus was a little thicker than usual. So went under d/c and op removed some overgrowth. I went on the second round of Clomid; had 1 dominant follicle but now on day 29, I haven't ovulated. It seems like I hardly ovulate.

Ob then suggested IVF and even gave me a referral. But before going on that path, I asked for the Clomid dose to be increased (now75) and try it for one last time.

Questions-
    1) how do you get diagnosed with pcos?

My OB did a blood test on me and everything seems normal. I have very irregular periods(1 every 2 mths) and light when it does happen. Have been having this since I became overweight many years ago. Told my OB that we've tried for 3 months on and off, but no luck. I'm turning 37 in a week. Do you have the same symptoms with pcos?

2)

Has anyone been given metformin with Clomid? I read that some are given metformin to help increase the progesterone levels?

3)
    I'm hoping to seek second opinion. Can anyone Pls recommend an OB whom you have seen with similar issues and got success? Pref in the eastern suburbs please.

4) how do you measure your progesterone levels?

Thank you so much!

Baby dust to all...
    1. You generally have to have 2 of the 3. Bloods that indicate pcos, many follicules (more than 15) or pcos symptoms.

2. Metformin is used for insulin resistance.

4. Blood tests.

Good luck!