+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi ladies how are we all going?
    I went to the dr yesterday had one nice big fat follicle on my left ovary! Was pretty happy my little ovary was finally doing something! Got my trigger injection so am now in my fertile 48 hours, then a very long 2WW which is going to be agonising!
    but don't know when to test when the trigger is out of my system? Any ideas?
    Hope your all going well?
    Sounds very promising good luck!! I'll have my fingers crossed for you and hope you get a BFP this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    The dr said to take one in 2 weeks so I haven't booked bloods but wondering if should? Could I just go to gp to get referral for bloods as my FS is on the other side of city so going all that way for a blood test is crazy... but I think they get them back quicker? Thoughts GP vs Fs for bloods does it matter?
    I don't think it matters who orders the bloods. I'd just go for the gp.

Maybe try a digital pregnancy test. They are not as sensitive as the first response. If it said yes you could be pretty confident

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    I don't think it matters who orders the bloods. I'd just go for the gp.

Maybe try a digital pregnancy test. They are not as sensitive as the first response. If it said yes you could be pretty confident

Thanks Mellie29 I only have one FRER in the house and have not bought any more to stop my self testing. Maybe towards the rnd of the two weeks I'll get a digital. Everything i read said the 5000 IU leaves your system in 10 daysish. So just have to hold off till 12 days 😀 it going to be a loooong 2 weeks!

Yeah I might try and get in with gp at this stage. As she is closer. I am pretty desperate for this work. Getting a little over the waiting and all the pregnant people around me. Its so heartbreaking knowing this is the only way for us

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all just after some advice
    I went on my first round of 50mg clomid. THey tracked me with bloods and scan and said by day 20 I wasn't ovulating and estrogen was low, etc.
    I've always had long cycles. I got some ovulation symptoms on day 26 and the day after my boobs got really sore and have been ever since.
    I've had this a couple of cycles leading up to my period. Just wondering if that's a good indicator I ovulated or could just be unnopposed estrogen and I still didn't ovulate?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeful babycrazy View Post
    Hi all just after some advice
    I went on my first round of 50mg clomid. THey tracked me with bloods and scan and said by day 20 I wasn't ovulating and estrogen was low, etc.
    I've always had long cycles. I got some ovulation symptoms on day 26 and the day after my boobs got really sore and have been ever since.
    I've had this a couple of cycles leading up to my period. Just wondering if that's a good indicator I ovulated or could just be unnopposed estrogen and I still didn't ovulate?
    Really hard to know. You may still have ovulated. They told me i wasn't going to on day 9 on my first cycle. But I got an AF at 28 days so I actually did. Sadly just have to wait for AF or a test! I know how it sucks. Good luck.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to twentysomething For This Useful Post:

Hopeful babycrazy  (24-04-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!
    I'm really scared to do a pregnancy test because of all the negatives I've seen! Sounds silly but I don't want more disappointment!
    They don't feel as sore today, cd 39... But still no period.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks!
    I'm really scared to do a pregnancy test because of all the negatives I've seen! Sounds silly but I don't want more disappointment!
    They don't feel as sore today, cd 39... But still no period.
    Yeah I know I have stopped testing as you just feeling the disappointment over and over again. If you are day 39 I would say that you didn't ovulate, as I got to day 45 and the FS said that it was likely I didn't on my second round. but test just to make sure and then head back to your dr.
    Do you normally cycle at all on your own?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know I have stopped testing as you just feeling the disappointment over and over again. If you are day 39 I would say that you didn't ovulate, as I got to day 45 and the FS said that it was likely I didn't on my second round. but test just to make sure and then head back to your dr.
    Do you normally cycle at all on your own?
    Thanks. Yeh I may have to suck it up and do a test to make sure. My boobs stopped hurting yesterday after two weeks but no period. Really weird??
    I have taken anywhere up to 60 days to get a period and often it's not a proper period just spotting. So who know what will happen. It's likely I haven't ovulated for a year by the sounds. So frustrating.
    It's hard to know whether i should not bother with clomid and go straight to injections. That's what's the FS wanted me to do but it feels a bit fuill on just yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I stopped testing with my crazy long cycles until I was tracking my basal body temp and could see that I wasn't actually ovulating.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks. Yeh I may have to suck it up and do a test to make sure. My boobs stopped hurting yesterday after two weeks but no period. Really weird??
    I have taken anywhere up to 60 days to get a period and often it's not a proper period just spotting. So who know what will happen. It's likely I haven't ovulated for a year by the sounds. So frustrating.
    It's hard to know whether i should not bother with clomid and go straight to injections. That's what's the FS wanted me to do but it feels a bit fuill on just yet.
    Hi @Hopefull baby crazy. Its like we are the same person! I went through this as well. I did two failed rounds of clomid and dr said fsh injections. My advice depending on how long you have been trying and how quickly you want to be pregnant is do the injections. I thought it would be alot scarier but it really was easy and actually produced follicles for me. I am 5day in on my tww.
    I went to 100mg and clomid didn't do anything so I now know fsh is needed for me. I have been trying for over a year so we just bit the bullet and went through with it.
    But overall i cruised through. Some mild nausea at the start of the injections but that past.
    What ever you choose goodluck! Keep us updated.