+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Anasi just wondering how you going? I have been diagnosed with Pcos and FS wants to start me on clomid, I have an apt to back end of August be would love to be touch with others going through the clomid cycles? Did u get ur Bfp?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi @Anasi just wondering how you going? I have been diagnosed with Pcos and FS wants to start me on clomid, I have an apt to back end of August be would love to be touch with others going through the clomid cycles? Did u get ur Bfp?
    Hey @twentysomething 😊

I did go through 2 cycles of clomid. I responded well both times and my second one resulted in bfp... I'm 8+2 today. Do you know what dosage they will put you on?

Please feel free to ask away (or inbox me if you like) I'm happy to talk about it with you ☺️☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Anasi View Post
    Hey @twentysomething ������

I did go through 2 cycles of clomid. I responded well both times and my second one resulted in bfp... I'm 8+2 today. Do you know what dosage they will put you on?

Please feel free to ask away (or inbox me if you like) I'm happy to talk about it with you ☺️☺️
    No not sure the dosage yet, I think he was going to start low and work up. My FS is reluctant to start me on metaformin due to side effects. Did you get many side effects from the clomid? I will be going back end of August due to ski trip in the middle of August!

It has has given me hope that you got your Bfp on clomid though!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    No not sure the dosage yet, I think he was going to start low and work up. My FS is reluctant to start me on metaformin due to side effects. Did you get many side effects from the clomid? I will be going back end of August due to ski trip in the middle of August!

It has has given me hope that you got your Bfp on clomid though!
    I was on the lowest dosage.

The first time round I did but second cycle not that many. Mainly really bad insomnia, and I was waking up sweating in the middle of the night.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi @twentysomething, as I posted in another thread I'm just about to start my first round of clomid, we'll probably be around the same time? looking forward to hearing how you are going. I'm new here and you don't know me from adam, so feel free to tell me bog off haha

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WaitRose For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (03-08-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitRose View Post
    hi @twentysomething, as I posted in another thread I'm just about to start my first round of clomid, we'll probably be around the same time? looking forward to hearing how you are going. I'm new here and you don't know me from adam, so feel free to tell me bog off haha
    Hi @WaitRose,
    I happy always happy find other who are going through the same thing.
    We are currently on the 30 day wait till our next appt so I might be alittle quiet around for a bit still I start my cycle next months but will likely still check in.
    do you mind me asking how old you are?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not at all, although I'm not quite a twenty something any more (34) feel free to ask away or PM me once you start yours at the end of the month

Thanks
    Reviews

Default PCOS and Clomid

@Anasi I finally got my prescription today, (yay!) but will have to wait until my next cycle to begin.... I'm currently on CD8. We'll give this cycle a red hot go regardless and I'm hoping this cycle isn't a long one.

I look forward to seeing how you go.
    I am also TTC #1, let's hope our journey from here is a relatively quick one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Possie7 View Post
    @Anasi I finally got my prescription today, (yay!) but will have to wait until my next cycle to begin.... I'm currently on CD8. We'll give this cycle a red hot go regardless and I'm hoping this cycle isn't a long one.

I look forward to seeing how you go.
    I am also TTC #1, let's hope our journey from here is a relatively quick one!
    That's exciting hun! I have my fingers crossed for you. Do you temp? I found that helped me when I was on it. Couldn't really temp without it because of the pcos.
    Don't be discouraged if it doesn't happen right away, my OB told me hardly anyone scores on the first round lol. I was just happy that my body responded to it and I was able to ovulate.

I hope it's quick for you! Let me know how you go 😘

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, hoping I can jump in here. Ttc number 2 at the moment on my 2nd round of clomid. 1st round was successful last cycle but unfortunately ended in MC at 5 weeks . This was my 2nd mc for the year I fell naturally in feb and it ended at 4.5 weeks.
    I have a 4yr old dd who was also the result of clomid.
    I have pcos and mild endo with some thyroid issues thrown in as well.
    I'm currently just about to o so should be testing towards the end of next week.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to louise81 For This Useful Post:

Anasi  (03-08-2015)