+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's so hard when there is no uniform way to approach it. I get so confused.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post
    It's so hard when there is no uniform way to approach it. I get so confused.
    Yeah i know it would be nice if they did if all the same! Were abouts are you mellie29? Are heading bsck to dr for bloods?

Well i am definitely CD 1 today! Yay i think lol here we going to try it all this month. Hopefully this is our lucky month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck twentysomething xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarah1502,
    did you have to do the FSH or trigger shot or was the metformin and clomid enough to work for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Clomid and metaformin was enough for me.. Have you tried them together yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Sarah,
    Yeah that what I am trying now, will get a scan day 10 hoping the 100mg clomid and the metformin will be enough with out having to do the other stuff. I am just feeling alittle worried..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all
    very new to this.
    have been trying to conceive for over a year. Very long irregular cycles (50-60 days). Borderline pcos. No symptoms of pcos other than irregular cycles and some cysts on ovaries. Other blood tests came back Normal.

finally got prescribed clomid 50mg and got tracked. follicles were small, lining thin on day 14 and estrogen levels went up then dropped day 16. Nurses said this is really weird. Has anyone's estrogen dropped?
    wondering what to do now. Not getting much advice from nurses/repromed and not sure if I'm ready for fsh injections.
    On day 19 of the clomid cycle and repromed nurses saying they aren't sure if 100mg will work for me they are confused.

thanks
    Last edited by Hopeful babycrazy; 04-04-2016 at 15:28.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure about bloods yet @twentysomething.

I thought I was out but it looks like I might still be in with a chance. I'm home sick, working, and took a test as I still felt a little funny. I think there is a second line. I'm typing on the computer so I'll add a pic on the phone.

Welcome to the group @Hopefulbabycrazy - I'm not sure about my estrogen levels. I'm on 100mg of clomid a cycle though. 50mg did not help me.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Hi Sarah,
    Yeah that what I am trying now, will get a scan day 10 hoping the 100mg clomid and the metformin will be enough with out having to do the other stuff. I am just feeling alittle worried..
    Hey my fingers are crossed for you I was on 3 tablets of metaformin a day and then half a tablet of clomid on days 2 - 6 I believe. I know exactly how you feel and I really hope this works for you xoxo