+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Wait til full flow to call it cd 1.
    Hope you all get sticky bfps soon xx
    I actually think this might be it, just lightish, but last one was pretty light, and only 6 weeks ago so this might be pretty light. Fingers crossed but i will see tomorrow and call DR then. How are @Mamasupial?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    I'm ok. Sore and exhausted lol. 20 weeks today. Suffering from low blood pressure/fainting and my placenta is previa :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, I'm 10dpo today and so far so good. I'm cautiously optimistic.

I tested the pregnyl out of my system. Had a negative test Thursday and very faint positives Friday, Saturday and today.

I've had symptoms for a few day which are getting stronger as the days go on. I've got really sore boobs which I don't get before AF. I've also got a cold which was my only symptom with my ectopic pregnancy. I've not had any of my normal symptoms that suggest AF is on her way.

I'm trying not to get too excited because of all the hormones and drugs I've been taking. I don't want to get excited to only find its a false negative.

I'm taking a progesterone supplement at the moment and otherwise wait and see if AF shows up.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamasupial View Post
    Wait til full flow to call it cd 1.

Hope you all get sticky bfps soon xx
    That's the same advice my fs gave me - cd 1 is full flow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie29 View Post

I tested the pregnyl out of my system. Had a negative test Thursday and very faint positives Friday, Saturday and today.

I've had symptoms for a few day which are getting stronger as the days go on. I've got really sore boobs which I don't get before AF. I've also got a cold which was my only symptom with my ectopic pregnancy. I've not had any of my normal symptoms that suggest AF is on her way.

I'm trying not to get too excited because of all the hormones and drugs I've been taking. I don't want to get excited to only find its a false negative.

I'm taking a progesterone supplement at the moment and otherwise wait and see if AF shows up.
    That's exciting!!! Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh... thats exciting! Fingers crossed it keeps getting stronger.

How manys shots did you have? How many times did h have to go back to dr? Cd? Sorry trying to work out how often i will need to go back.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's the same advice my fs gave me - cd 1 is full flow
    What happens if mine stays light and spotty? Thats what mine was like last time... any way see what happens today / tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    Oh... thats exciting! Fingers crossed it keeps getting stronger.

How manys shots did you have? How many times did h have to go back to dr? Cd? Sorry trying to work out how often i will need to go back.
    I saw my dr before I started the cycle. I've not seen him since. It's a bit different from my old fs - I just call him for my results and have a chat on the phone.

I had one 5000 pregnyl shot on cd 15.

If AF comes I just start the process again. He hasn't asked me to come back in yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twentysomething View Post
    What happens if mine stays light and spotty? Thats what mine was like last time... any way see what happens today / tomorrow.
    I'm not sure, I've never had one like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I saw my dr before I started the cycle. I've not seen him since. It's a bit different from my old fs - I just call him for my results and have a chat on the phone.

I had one 5000 pregnyl shot on cd 15.

If AF comes I just start the process again. He hasn't asked me to come back in yet

Oh I see! My Dr is talking about me going back in on day 7-8 and him doing FSH injections which seem slightly different to the Pregnyl. Dont ask me exactly how, I think they stimulate more/ the follicles that are there?

So weird how they all do it differently!

Yeah my last AF was like spotty/ light stoped for a day then came back for one day then was gone again sooo weird! mine are constantly different.. I will see if it gets any heavier tomorrow if it does I will count tomorrow as CD one if not I will count today as CD 1. *shrugs shoulders* I guess that's right..