+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Skinny jeans or jeggings, singlet and light cardigan and thongs/sandles or boots. If I am going out I have a nice jacket and wear accessories like a nice necklace.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Skinny jeans and either a top/ boyfriend style jumper + a scarf. I have so many scarves, I love wearing them for some reason! Must be growing up with a French Mum who always had a scarf on! For shoes, it's either boots, thongs/sandals or chuck Taylor dainty 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 26/6/14
    Jeans or denim 7/8 pants, tshirt or 3/4 sleeve tshirt, thongs or sketchers. Scarf or long necklace. I am very plain and boring

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    For winter I like two different styles. Untucked patterned tailored shirt with a v-neck sweater, skinny jeans and flats; and loosely fitting t-shirt or tunic, leggings, scarf, waterfall cardigan and flats.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I don't have a style

I want to be a skinny jeans, boots and long tops kinda gal, but I've never had the right body shape for it. I've been working my a$$ off (well, quite the opposite, growing butt and working off my fat things) and now I don't have one single item of clothing in my house that even remotely fits. I have a whole pile of mismatched cheap daggy clothes that are somewhere between 2 and 6 sizes too big.

I'm a size 8 now, and almost have the right body shape for skinny jeans, and was just about to consider taking the plunge and going out to buy some when I found out about my new little passenger... so not much point buying a whole pile of size 8 clothes now!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have no style at all.

I feel so fat and gross!

At the moment I'm wearing track pants and a big long cardigan and singlet top (I'm at home studying).

Otherwise I wear jeans, ballet flats and some sort of shirt that covers my yucky stomach.

In summer shirt and skirt (either denim or cargo skirt).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week

Default Whats your style?

Three days a week I'm at the hospital for five hours doing dialysis so on those days my uniform consists of black milk leggings, an over sized plain coloured top, a chunky knit long line cardigan and either ballet flats or boots. Other days it's usually skinny jeans, semi fitted tops, cardigan, a scarf and either ballet flats or boots or black leggings, a tunic style long top or dress, denim jacket, scarf and flats or boots.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm finding it hard to find pics, but it's similar to this most of the time in winter:

lookbook.jpg

Knee length skirts in denim or cute prints, coloured or black warm/knit tights, a fairly fitted top with a cardi over the top, or a nice fitted jacket if it's cooler. I just picked up a sort of khaki/forest green cord jacket I love. If it's super cold I do the same base clothing with a heavy black trench over the top. Scarves look really cute, too, but I find them a pain for getting unraveled and messy. I'm a boot lover and have a few pairs, mainly calf length riding boot style and also a couple of different coloured Dr. Martens.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beebs View Post
    Skinny jeans, those oversized knitted short sleeved slouch tops that go over long sleeve tops (does that make sense), scarves, and knee high insulated boots, sleeveless puffer jacket things and when it gets properly cold, winter jacket with fake fur lined hood. Layers and layers!
    I love those slouchy style tops- where do you buy yours?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by grumpybump View Post
    I love those slouchy style tops- where do you buy yours?
    I find it hard, because I only wear cotton or wool - I really hate electric shocks and I get them pretty badly as it is, but if I wear acrylic or anything like that it is so much worse. So last year I found a grey cotton knit slouchy top at target - I love it.

I also get most of my woollens at woolovers .com - they are so good, I got a beautiful short sleeved knit dress that I wear over jeans and it was on sale for $50 - 100% lambswool!