+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Are you a cat or dog person and why?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'm a cat person. I have one and she's my baby. I don't mind dogs but they are a bit overwhelming. I loathe dogs who jump and sniff you and owners who just stand there and let them do it. Cats are so much less maintenance and are very independent but still like cuddles.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a cat and a dog. I'm probably more of a dog person. my cat is not is not cuddly or affectionate at all and his only interaction with us is so he gets fed! He's my first cat who's 12 now, I'll keep him til he's gone but we won't be getting another one. I wanted a lap cat and he's the complete opposite. My dog is far more interactive/happy etc and I love her to pieces.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Dog.
    Cats have always creeped me out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im both. Love all animals so no preference.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I use to be a dog person because my dad hated cats. I took in a stray kitten 7 years ago and fell in love with cats. I love how they sleep so peacefully in your bed, so easy and low maintenance, they are happy to do their own thing when your not around or have a play when you've got time. They are not always in your face and they don't annoy the neighbours with constant barking :P

Just my experiences with cats, I know not all cats are like I've described.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Dog person, because they're always soooo happy to see you! No one is ever as excited to see me as my dogs are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a dog person all the way. We've been in our new house for 6 months and we're still having the previous owners cat coming and meowing at our bedroom window at 11:00pm and finding dead birds in our yard after he's been here has only made me love dogs even more. I can't wait to get a dog to keep the silly cat out of our yard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm a dog person, my puppy is so loyal and always happy to see us. Loves to interact with the family and show affection.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you a cat or dog person and why?

I'm a dog person. Dogs are the best people. You will never meet an actual human person who is as loyal, compassionate and loving as a dog. Seriously, those big brown eyes...

ETA - I've never owned a cat. The cats I've met who I have warmed to are definitely the more affectionate/social dog-like ones. I'd like to own one someday, but I'm not sure how to ensure that I get an affectionate one. Breed? I think the ones I've liked are Burmese and Burman.
    Last edited by ABigDeepBreath; 20-04-2015 at 22:08.