+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default constant ovary and uterus pain/disomfort.

for about 7 months now I feel im about to get my period all the time. I have stabbing sensation in my ovary region, it's like ovulation pains all the time and I also have a hot and full feeling in my uterus all the time. My cycle is very regular but I feel like i'm ovulation every few days and I feel like my uterus and full of blood nearly every day.

Eg: 2 days after my period stopped I woke up feeling very warm and full in my uterus which I use to only ever feel on the first day of my period or the day before it was about to start.

It is not extremity painful but I feel those organs all the time.

Has anyone experienced this?

Also have been trying to get pregnant for a while not and no luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default constant ovary and uterus pain/disomfort.

I would go to the doctors and ask for full bloods to be done and get an ultrasound. I had something similar happen about 12 months ago, always felt like I was ovulating or going to get my period, would hurt having sex etc. Turns out I had fluid in my uterus which wasn't supposed to be there. I can't remember what it was called but it sounded similar to endometriosis but not that. I was put on a course of antibiotics and haven't had it since. Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    I could have written this! I just got bloods and an ultrasound done waiting to find out what's going on, it sucks doesn't it I hope u get some answers soon, I'll update with what my dr says about mine

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well my results came back not showing anything peculiar, dr is putting it down to possibly endo, I had pain from that prior to my first child but after I had her pain was less prominent. He's going to do a Pap smear as well to cover all bases.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I have this. Had bloods and ultrasound and now having laparoscopy to see what's going on. Possible endo and adeno.. Trouble ttc too..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I always felt this way which my gyno put down to endometriosis. Endo has been under control and no more of the pains and heavy feeling.
    Hope they can sort out what's going on for you.