+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    It's a form of miscarriage where the sac and placenta grow but the baby doesn't form. The sac and placenta are what produce hcg so for most people, you get all the symptoms but have no idea until you go for a scan and the sac is empty. I never heard of them either until I had one. I went on to have an amazing and healthy little boy though so it's usually a one off. Good luck on your TTC journey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    It's a form of miscarriage where the sac and placenta grow but the baby doesn't form. The sac and placenta are what produce hcg so for most people, you get all the symptoms but have no idea until you go for a scan and the sac is empty. I never heard of them either until I had one. I went on to have an amazing and healthy little boy though so it's usually a one off. Good luck on your TTC journey!

I'm really sorry to hear that! I'm glad you got your little one and it was just a once off.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok so today is 7-9 days until AF is due and I had light pink spotting when I wiped after the toilet this afternoon (sorry for tmi) and really mild cramping. I'm never usually early, especially not this early. I've been really tired, hungry bloated and gassy for the last couple of days. Apart from the hunger I've never really had these symptoms before AF is due. Am I just looking for symptoms or could this mean something? Thanks 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    So glad I saw this thread. We are currently TTC #2 and almost instantaneously I have felt exhausted and nauseous right in the pit of my stomach with occasional stomach cramps. It makes me wonder if we are actually pregnant but obviously won't know for about another week or so which is killing me! I've just had a miscarriage and this was our first attempt post so I'm a little nervous.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Yardley For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The two things that really sold it for me were quite strange - I either that the most painful ovulation, or I felt it implant. either way, I was woken up by some seriously bad pain! Then (tmi) I actually had a discharge that at the time I thought meant I was out for the month - very dark brown. Thinking about it now, it was probably just my body clearing out. This probably isn't helpful for you, but thats what happened for me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GothicBeeza For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With my first I was really hungry. I'd have breakfast then be starving by the time I got to work, so I'd eat my lunch!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Teenz For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (05-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Yardley View Post
    So glad I saw this thread. We are currently TTC #2 and almost instantaneously I have felt exhausted and nauseous right in the pit of my stomach with occasional stomach cramps. It makes me wonder if we are actually pregnant but obviously won't know for about another week or so which is killing me! I've just had a miscarriage and this was our first attempt post so I'm a little nervous.....

Really sorry to hear about your recent miscarriage. Good luck and sticky baby dust for you, I hope the journey's not too long. I'm onto my second month now after experiencing some really weird symptoms first month. Seems my body was out to trick me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    #1 Blighted Ovum - light cramping, exhausted, sore boobs & bleeding gums.

#2 DS - light cramping, moody, needed to pee a lot & bleeding gums.

#3 DD - Symptoms started 5 dpo, extreme nausea, very sore cramps that lasted all day, boobs hurt & were swollen, needed to pee every hour and bleeding gums. With this little one I had morning sickness from 5 dpo till 32wks then it started again at 34wks till she was born at 38 + 5.

I don't know what was up with the bleeding gums but all 3 pregnancies I had it for the first 6wks when I brushed. I've never had it at any other time.