+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth and extra saliva in my mouth.
    I also ate some Mersey Valley cheese with pickled onion in it which I usually love and it tasted gross. My breasts felt larger. My sense of smell was also a bit more sensitive. I was also coming home from work really hungry in the afternoons.
    Those were the symptoms I felt before getting my positive pregnancy test. I was really lucky and fell pregnant in our 1st month of trying. I didn't think it would happen that quickly so I thought I was imagining the symptoms because I wanted it to happen.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AmandaC0585 For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (19-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AmandaC0585 View Post
    I had a bit of a metallic taste in my mouth and extra saliva in my mouth.
    I also ate some Mersey Valley cheese with pickled onion in it which I usually love and it tasted gross. My breasts felt larger. My sense of smell was also a bit more sensitive. I was also coming home from work really hungry in the afternoons.
    Those were the symptoms I felt before getting my positive pregnancy test. I was really lucky and fell pregnant in our 1st month of trying. I didn't think it would happen that quickly so I thought I was imagining the symptoms because I wanted it to happen.
    I feel like I'm going to just image symptoms, I'm sure it happens all the time. Congrats on everything working out so soon! fx I'll be as lucky.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My first two pregnancies were hot flushes and nausea just before I was due for my period. I also just knew.

Third pregnancy I had dull period like cramps from before my period was due, period never came. 8 days later I thought I'd better take a test, it was positive. Besides the cramping I felt fantastic, unlike my two prior pregnancies where I felt like death warmed up from the beginning! Sadly that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage for which I wasn't surprised after the total lack of symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nausea and a strange taste in my mouth just before I got my bfp. I had a gut feeling I was pregnant, i just felt really different to my usual self.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tinkers For This Useful Post:

aliyshah  (21-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Gracie's Mum so sorry to hear about your loss. It's curious that you say the symptoms were very different from your first two, almost as though your body was letting you know.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracie's Mum View Post
    My first two pregnancies were hot flushes and nausea just before I was due for my period. I also just knew.

Third pregnancy I had dull period like cramps from before my period was due, period never came. 8 days later I thought I'd better take a test, it was positive. Besides the cramping I felt fantastic, unlike my two prior pregnancies where I felt like death warmed up from the beginning! Sadly that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage for which I wasn't surprised after the total lack of symptoms.
    I just suffered a missed miscarriage, and my clue was never having any morning sickness.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Early Pregnancy Signs

Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    I just suffered a missed miscarriage, and my clue was never having any morning sickness.
    I am so so sorry for your loss xx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to azelqra For This Useful Post:

jussi  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by jussi View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear about your loss this forum is a great place to talk if you need to.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to aliyshah For This Useful Post:

jussi  (22-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pregnancy 1 - blighted ovum. I had a really sharp brief pain in my lower abdomen around 12 dpo. Nausea started the day that AF was due.

Pregnancy 2 - DS. Sharp pain at 6 dpo very brief. Lots of cramps leading up to AF being due so I was convinced she was coming. Nausea started day AF was due. I was needing to pee during the night from about 3 weeks and my dog became super clingy with me (lasted the whole pregnancy lol).

Interestingly I read somewhere that BO can be linked to late implantation so it's likely that's what my sharp pain was both times.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NicT View Post
    Pregnancy 1 - blighted ovum. I had a really sharp brief pain in my lower abdomen around 12 dpo. Nausea started the day that AF was due.

Pregnancy 2 - DS. Sharp pain at 6 dpo very brief. Lots of cramps leading up to AF being due so I was convinced she was coming. Nausea started day AF was due. I was needing to pee during the night from about 3 weeks and my dog became super clingy with me (lasted the whole pregnancy lol).

Interestingly I read somewhere that BO can be linked to late implantation so it's likely that's what my sharp pain was both times.
    Sorry for my ignorance, what's a blighted ovum? There's so many terms I'm not used to.