+ Reply to Thread

Default First period after D & C

Hi ladies, I had a D & C on February 14 after bleeding heavily for 2 weeks. Fast forward to march 28 (6 weeks post D & C) and I woke up with terrible period pains. I was so happy thinking I was getting my period. I had a small amount of blood followed by 2 days of blood when wiping (sorry for the TMI). Has anyone had this happen and was it even a period?

Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's really frustrating not knowing what your body is doing! I had a D&C on April 9 and period started April 26. I wasn't sure at first because it was light to the point I could wear a liner and get away with it. 2 days of that light flow and then it came in full force. I called the fertility clinic and they called it a period as it was progressively getting a bit heavier. Hope that helps.

Similar Threads

1. Constant period :-/
    By jagamoe in forum Menstruation Issues
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-08-2014, 19:54
  2. Period post D&C
    By PeJu's Mum in forum Postnatal & General Women's Health Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 11:35
  3. TMI - Could it be my period already?
    By Best Things in forum Pregnancy & Birth General Chat
    Replies: 7