+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lolly007 View Post
    she just really ****ed me off. I found her rude and too full on. I get that they're there to push you but she was verging on bullying. just made me feel crap about myself etc. got to the point where I just didn't want to be there, was in tears so just ran out and sat in the car crying while my husband finished his session.

I just think our personalities didn't gel.

plus I can't really justify the cost anymore. I get that they can be great but I'd prefer not to have to use one. I'm not massive anyway, just noticing a bit of weight gain that's bothering me. I'm so lazy I'd have lipo if it meant never having to step into a gym again 😂😂
    That is a shame. That is the kind of behavior that had kept me fearful of pts until 6 months ago. I think I assumed they all did that until dh started training with our current pt and I jumped in to. For a super buff 19 year old he is very positive and supportive. Big shoes to fill if I ever need to find another pt.

I have been going to some free boxing classes put on by the local council and go with a friend. We are completely uncoordinated but we just laugh at our selves but we get the job done too. And no one is paying any attention to anybody else because we are all just trying to breath 😁 .

I have done some Michelle bridges work out DVDs at home and they are a decent workout.

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBovine View Post
    @SpecialPatrolGroup - where did you find your pt and if you don't mind me asking how much do they charge?
    Dh's best mate started training with him at a local community gym. Tbh, I am not sure how much we are paying, maybe $25 for a 30 minute session but he charges us his old lower rate (we just give him a couple of hundred and he lets us know when we are getting low and top up, also sometimes only one of us train so I'm not too sure of exact dollars, plus we are doing longer sessions now). Are you on the south side?