+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @dextersmum just wanted to say that you aren't alone, I'm going through the same thing right now. Levels rising slightly but no HB detected last week at 7.5wks, pregnancy only measured 6.5wks, confirmed today not viable. I am off to buy a bottle of wine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    @dextersmum just wanted to say that you aren't alone, I'm going through the same thing right now. Levels rising slightly but no HB detected last week at 7.5wks, pregnancy only measured 6.5wks, confirmed today not viable. I am off to buy a bottle of wine!!
    Oh Hope77 its awful isnt it? I see your doing IVF as well
    Im sorry you too are going through this. I currently trowling the miscarriage threads freaking myself out.
    My doctor hasn't offered me a D&C and I am kind of wishing he would.
    Enjoy your wine tonight. I already have one sister 12 weeks pregnant through her own IVF cycle and I was coping quite well until my other sister messaged me last night to tell me she was 10wks pregnant. I so desperately wanted to say me too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmum View Post
    Oh Hope77 its awful isnt it? I see your doing IVF as well
    Im sorry you too are going through this. I currently trowling the miscarriage threads freaking myself out.
    My doctor hasn't offered me a D&C and I am kind of wishing he would.
    Enjoy your wine tonight. I already have one sister 12 weeks pregnant through her own IVF cycle and I was coping quite well until my other sister messaged me last night to tell me she was 10wks pregnant. I so desperately wanted to say me too!
    @dextersmum yes it's awful! I had no idea this could happen until it did. I was shocked at our scan last week, I assumed everything was normal, no reason to think otherwise. I think I could cope with bleeding but there isn't any. I'm going for D&C this Friday. My FS thinks my levels are too high (27,000ish today) for this to happen quickly naturally so I'm fine with D&C. Can you ask for D&C? I've actually read lots of positives with falling pg quickly after so I'm hoping for a natural miracle in the next few weeks!

So awful having people close that are pregnant. I don't have anyone close in the early stages at the moment though we did tell close family I was pregnant so having to un-tell them today was not something I want to do again.

Do you have any frozens from your last cycle? I will be starting fresh next round so I may see you on other IVF threads.... Take care of yourself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by hope77 View Post
    @dextersmum yes it's awful! I had no idea this could happen until it did. I was shocked at our scan last week, I assumed everything was normal, no reason to think otherwise. I think I could cope with bleeding but there isn't any. I'm going for D&C this Friday. My FS thinks my levels are too high (27,000ish today) for this to happen quickly naturally so I'm fine with D&C. Can you ask for D&C? I've actually read lots of positives with falling pg quickly after so I'm hoping for a natural miracle in the next few weeks!

So awful having people close that are pregnant. I don't have anyone close in the early stages at the moment though we did tell close family I was pregnant so having to un-tell them today was not something I want to do again.

Do you have any frozens from your last cycle? I will be starting fresh next round so I may see you on other IVF threads.... Take care of yourself.
    Hope77 Im sorry you had to 'untell' everyone. Not fun at all. We kept ours quite but my mum visited yesterday and she started talking about my sisters pregnancies, so I broke the news to her but have sworn her to secrecy.

I emailed my FS last night to ask his thoughts on having a D&C to improve our chances. My levels were only at 12000 so not sure if I will have the same opinion from my FS. But I am hoping he recommends it then I will go to my GP to follow it up.

I do believe its true also that having a D&C is beneficial for your chances of a sticky bub. I have had two perfect blast transfers. BFN's both times. Previously we had perfect success getting pregnant twice ( 1st and 2nd attempt) on excellent Blast but since the birth of my daughter, nothing. Went in for lining assesment and D&C and bam! Pregnant. Hoping to get a similar result next time round.
    We have two REFROZEN embryos. One B blast and a morula which we will transfer together. Im not overly confident and the embryologist told me they only like to refreeze perfect blasts.... but she gave me the option. I decided it was another chance. We wont go back again after the next transfer. we will just accept what he have and move on. Age is not on my side.

Best of luck to you tomorrow. Hopefully we will meet up in a due date group! XX

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dextersmum For This Useful Post:

LoveLivesHere  (07-05-2015)