+ Reply to Thread
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Lightbulb Autism talks in Melbourne from Leading American research doctor.

I have two children on the Autism spectrum and have been working with DR Theo Theoharides for over a year and excited to say he is coming to Melbourne to talk on Autism.

He will be presenting on the following topics -

-'Managing Behavioural and Educational Challenges in Autism ' in Hoppers Crossing (Dr Theo Theoharides talk on the challenges that our children face on the Autism Spectrum with regards to the behavioural and educational challenges especially.)

- 'Putting out Brian Fires - Offering Hope for Autism' in St Kilda ( Dr Theo Theoharides talk on Autism with regards to new information for diagnosing and managing children on the spectrum. )

If anyone is interested in attending perhaps pm me and I can send you the details to his talks. They are FREE of charge and we are looking to get as many people there as possible as this will be his first visit to Australia and hoping to get back here in September/ October.

I hope this is ok to post here - just wanted to share the information with as many as possible. Thanks in advance

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bossoflatch For This Useful Post:

beebs  (14-04-2015)

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 15-10-2014, 09:34
  2. Good circumcision doctor in Melbourne?
    By Pulp Fiction in forum Pro-Circumcision
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-09-2014, 09:22
  3. Melbourne IVF Doctor Suggestions
    By MelbourneEggDonor in forum Egg Donation
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-08-2014, 19:18