+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just take a book to work with you if there really isn't any work to do. Make the most of the quiet time even if it isn't at home.
    I would have loved to have handed my work over at 6 months and been able to wind down. Instead I had to leave work at 34 weeks as it was clear I wasn't going to be given any slack in those later weeks when I needed it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've asked for extra work from other depts but I'm a manager and it's more about dealing with my team ie my direct reports. I've assigned them all over so there really isn't much to do, technically noone to manage.
    My manager said on several occasions for me to go on leave at 6 months which is not financially viable for me.
    By law she shouldn't be treating me differently to my collegues yet there are several occasions where she keeps Discriminating. I spoke to my midwife and she went mad saying my manager obvs trying to make things awkward and difficult and that I should complain to hr!! 😁
    I think i will have to take a book to read as don't have the energy to fight. 😫

Similar Threads

1. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 12-03-2015, 11:06
  2. Annual Leave and Maternity Leave
    By Lindy Mc in forum Maternity & Parental Leave
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2015, 12:28
  3. Sick/Personal leave whilst on maternity leave
    By Maverick66 in forum Maternity Leave
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 14-05-2014, 14:31