+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Barca07 and @AtticusBean

Feel relieved now knowing that. Mine is all my right side and nothing on my left. I'm going to do my needle in the left side again tomorrow instead of alternating. Hopefully that helps.

@kleoline I've been on the nasal spray since the 7th april and continuing until trigger day.. not everyone does the spray. Depends on the person I think. As far as I've read it is to stop your pituitary gland from making you ovulate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 was yours a 3d or 5d transfer??

I haven't caved, I had two positive home tests last time and bloods were negative, it's not worth the angst!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Jenandsquid:

I had a 5dt... So at 7dp5dt.
    My bloodtest is in Friday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep full anaesthetic! I'm glad, it was last Wednesday and pain only just today has fully gone. Not sure I would cope with anything other!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,
    Bit of a stress head if anyone could please help me... Wasn't thinking straight tonight and took my Synarel spray 30 mins late.. is this ok???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeep will be thinking of you Friday @Barca07 😊😊😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miraclestaketime don't stress my dr said same time everyday give or take an hour

Thanks
    Reviews
    eeek sorry guys - I havent been on for a few days and have missed a lot! :S
    @babymchicken - yay for someone else who is 35 (or about to be). My 35th Bday will be just before AF is due! Yay for having frozen embies and 1 transferred! Sounds like a good number!

@AtticusBean - thanks! A bit uncomfy in the tummy and have had a lot of headaches but ok otherwise (excluding the emotion side of things lol - but the emotions dont seem to be from the hormones, its from having scans and hearing results that make me scared). How are you travelling with it all?

It's hard to remember who is where in the cycle.

So is @barca and @babymchicken in the 2ww? And OMG I dont think i could POAS no matter how tempted I feel simply because I hate to think how my emotions would run away on me with a positive result which could just be from the fertility hormones and the bloods could say negative! I'm going to do my best to only rely on the bloods.

So I'm day 10 of gonalf. Started at 225 but with 2 bloods showing my levels were "slow to rise" I'm up on 250 now. Had my first US yesterday which showed only 5 follies. I hadnt even got back to the car and I was a blubbering mess with fear... 5 follies could potentially mean less than 5 eggs, which could mean less than that fertilise... and then fewer of those may make it to 5 day blastocysts... I'm terrified of the cycle being cancelled. I'm so terrified of what it all means and what lies ahead now that I've gone from exited that I'm finally doing IVF which should give me a baby to terrified I might not get one. Luckily hubby is going to come to my scan tomorrow given how emotional I am since the last scan. Funnily my emotions were fine until that scan. EPU likely Friday, Saturday or Monday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks so much @MrsJohnson i can sleep now x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 oh lucky you, I'm 10 days past 5 day transfer, I can't remember who to write that short hand lol! My bloods are next Tuesday, a whole other week
    @furbabymum chin up, fingers crossed for you x