+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi forum'ers...
    It's a brave new world this IVF business and happy to have found you lot it's day 4 of my first IVF cycle today.
    What is the nasal spray thing? Should I be doing that too?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm in my first ivf cycle, transfer was 10 days ago waiting does suck but I'm feeling good! Only some abdominal pain, but all over like I have done sit ups, weird!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone is having a good week 😊

Quick question..
    Anyone that is currently a few days into their injections having mild pain on one particular side and none on the other?? Is this normal?

Thank you

Thanks
    Reviews
    WELCOME 😊😊😊

@kleoline and @Jenandsquid

I look forward to hearing your progress x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miraclestaketime Yep I'm day 4 stims and my rightside has little twinges every so often and feels slightly heavy. Feeling good though. Which side you feeling? @kleoline Welcome! I'm day 4 of stims (cycle day 6). I didn't do nasal spray...not sure what that's for! 😕

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miraclestaketime:
    Yep, I felt it more on my right side and when I had my ultrasounds and egg collection they said I had more in my right. I did get eggs out of my left side, just not as many as from my right

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Jenandsquid.
    I'm 7 days post transfer and it's killing me!! When is your blood test? Have you caved into temptation to POAS yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AtticusBean:
    My first cycle was fine. Only symptom was the uncomfortable full feelings of ovaries. The needles were fine - orgalutran stung a little for about 20mins after the shot, but that was it.

Emotionally, I was OK. It took 12 months to get here, so I was just excited that something was actually happening! DH was great with giving me my needles, which was a massive help

I did get quite emotional on the second last day of injections, for some reason the orgalutran shot stung more than usually and i burst into and couldn't stop! Haha, it was very strange!

So yes, it is a mixture of excitement and anxiety.
    You'll start your ultrasound soon, which will put you at. Ease because they actually tell you how the cycle is going, etc

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks I hope so! I just read the manual ready for the morning and I'm suddenly very nervous! I'm home alone and not sure if I'll manage it myself I really hate needles 😖 how long til you see your dr again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladies 😊 @kleoline I am doing the nasal spray from day one until egg pickup and my dr told me it was to stop my body from having the LH surge.