+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14222324
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 very heart breaking. My waters broke out of no where and drained my entire amniotic sac. My poor little boy was so healthy and growing wonderfully. There was nothing we could do to help our little boy who was still alive until i gave birth to him.

The doctors said sometimes an infection can cause the membrane to rupture, but what happened is so rare and they didn't find anything to cause it. It was a complete shock.

I am so glad to hear you are 12 weeks in and all my love is being sent to you for a healthy and amazing journey ahead xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks @SanaD @Babymcchicken and @mircalestaketime.

Thank you for your kinds words as it really does help.
    @miraclestaketime - I am so so sorry! I cant imagine the shock of having a healthy baby and some unknown cause ending it all, and having to give birth! I cant believe that happened to you. How are you holding up?

I ended up getting depressed so went back to work and that helped immensely - except that i work with pregnant women as half of my workload, including women pregnant my accident and not sure how they feel about it. It is hard to watch my clients and support them through their issues when it triggers all my longings. But ultimately being at work has helped me move forward.

We got our test results back and we had a baby girl! The very thing I am desperate for. We named her Lily. There were no chromosomal abnormalities. I am now terrified that we will never get a live baby girl and I will feel stuck in my grief for Lily. But I just have to stay focussed on trying to get a pregnancy again. I wanted to start ivf asap but I have a 4.2m cyst on my ovary so my FS wants to see me again which doesnt sound good - sounds like maybe he wants that fixed before I start.

And to top it off Ive put on weight. I really really really need to lose a whole heap of weight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum I'm holding up ok. we were lucky enough to keep some beautiful memories including photos of our little boy. Im worried that i too will fall into depression so am keen to get back to work soon. Like you it will be hard at first as i work in child care with babies, children and pregnant women.

Oh a beautiful little girl! How special. Our little angels are together waiting for us.

Hoping your cyst is resolved asap for you and you can start trying again. I have all the hope in the world for you. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miraclestaketime I am sooo sorry to hear your story.
    This is exactly my nightmare that I have been anxious since IVF started and it hasn't stopped since because these things sadly happen.

All my thoughts are with you ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @SanaD I can already imagine how differently my next pregnancy is going to be.

I have all faith that all will be fine with you xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ET, FET, 2WW April 2015

@miraclestaketime so sorry to hear about your bubba! Sending love x