+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    😢😢😢

@furbabymum I am sitting here reading your story as tears roll down my face. My heart aches for you!

There is nothing I can say that will make things better and I often wonder why God plans these things in people's lives.

All I can say is, if you are strong enough and courageous enough to get through this, believe it when I say you can get through anything.

Sending all my thoughts and prayers your way. Your miracle is out there, it's just waiting for the most perfect time to meet you xxx

❤❤❤

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jk565 oh thanks for the idea - it hasnt occurred to me to look for a pregnancy loss thread! And thanks for sharing your experience. I have been dumbfounded by how in the dark we have been left. I will hopefully get surgery a whole 6 days after my scan and nearly 2 weeks after bub passed. IT shouldnt have to take so long but it seems there arent many options in our city. I am already keen to find out how soon we can try again so at least I am able to focus on moving forward even though I'm still bursting into tears a lot.
    @miraclestaketime - thank you honey. It seems nothing is stronger than my desire to be a mother as I know I am meant to be one. It would take a lot more than t his to push me to my limit so I will be continuing on the journey.

I wish you all the very besst on your journeys!

Tha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am so so so sorry to hear @Furbabymama
    There is nothing at all I can say to make you feel better I know that, but definitely have a for loss threads I have seen a few around.

I suggest looking for another FS for next time. From your description he sounds very much like mine and I really didn't like him.
    I found out OB to get generally really lovely but by FS was just too arrogant and I dont think caring enough at all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thought I would pop my head back in here since I did my first IVF round with this group..currently 2WW on a July FET
    @Furbabymama -very sorry xx. Bit late now to offer any advice, but I have been through 3mc, 1 natural and 2 D&C (by choice). All occurred around 6-7 week mark (first one not 100% sure, but last 2 I was being monitored so know when) Feel free to message me if you have any q's or want to talk.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babymcchicken So nice to hear from you again. Feeling very hopeful for you lovely! All my positive vibes have been sent your way. Please keep us updated with how you are going.

@furbabymum Hope you are going well. Please keep us updated with how you are going and sending all my love your way x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miraclestaketime For This Useful Post:

Babymcchicken  (22-07-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babymcchicken good luck! All my positive thoughts with you too!
    I hated waiting through the 2ww I hope it all goes well for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    No go for me in July FET!

Booked in to go again in Aug for another FET. I have 3 frostiness left!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babymcchicken hoping and praying August is your month xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum how are things going?

I have to let you know that you are not alone. I too lost my little angel baby a week ago at 16 weeks, a precious little boy. My heart aches but i know i will find happiness again xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miraclestaketime.
    So so sorry to hear your news!!
    I'm currently 12 weeks and couldn't even begin to imagine a loss at 16weeks.

Do the doctors know why it happened?