+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SanaD it ended up being a happy end to a stressful morning.

They put me straight in for an ultrasound and i got to see the heart beat for the first time. Baby is fine, and measuring a day ahead. The bleeding is fine and safe where it is. Cervix is nice, long and closed. Feeling very relieved.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miraclestaketime For This Useful Post:

Jenandsquid  (29-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay good news!

I got a call from the nurse yesterday looks like my thyriod function is playing up. So now need to monitor that...sigh...

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay @miraclestaketime so relieved for you - what a scary experience!
    @SanaD - if you can get through IVF you can get through anything Sucks that you have to have something else to monitor now!

So where is everyone at now?

Im 6 weeks and 5 days. Have my first scan at 7 weeks and 3 days. Can't wait! Just desperate to hear there is a heart beat etc. I dont have any morning sickness which worries me but I got highly emotional last night so I figure thats a good sign

How is everyone else going with symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SanaD hoping it all naturally sorts itself out for you love and doesnt interfere with the pregnancy.

@furbabymum thanks lovely. So nice to hear you are doing well. Prepare the tissues for your ultrasound, such an amazing experience and very overwhelming.

Im 7 weeks today and havnt had any morning sickness either. Don't stress, everyone is different. The only thing that has changed for me is big boobs and being bloated. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miraclestaketime - I had SO many symptoms and so much pain and cramping which peaked at 4 weeks and 6 days. Had mild nausea around the 4 week mark and significant indigestion, and a sore throat every night for a few weeks. Main things I notice now is discomfort of the uterus (but at least it not longer hurts to sit!), slightly tender breasts, i sneeze all the time, I get cold chills, I cant sleep properly - it's like a restless, light and frustrating sleep, toileting 3 - 5 times during the night, I think my breasts are a bit bigger already, and I have got to a point where if something upsets me it is difficult not to cry, and if i cry it's practically wailing lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies xx

I'm 8 weeks now and in terms of symptoms I have very little.
    Going to the toilet about 3 times a night too.
    If I'm hungry I feel nausea. But in general I am not throwing up, my tiredness level goes up and down. Some days I'm asleep at 6pm others I am up all day and struggling to fall asleep.

I was scared about my lack of symptoms too, but I saw a heartbeat last week, which was good

Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum you are well and truly pregnant haha

@SanaD im pretty much the same as you, which puts me at ease. Scan next Tuesday x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all

Everyone's been a bit quiet here. How did you all go? @Furbabymama @miraclestaketime @Jenandsquid

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @SanaD

I'm going well, got my scan for downs tomorrow, I'm 12w3d pregnant today

How are you??

Thanks
    Reviews
    @SanaD Had my 8 week scan all going well. Im now 9 weeks 5 days. How are you going?

@Jenandsquid too exciting, you're moving along nicely. Good luck with the scan x