+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @miraclestaketime I didn't and still haven't felt anything!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenandsquid For This Useful Post:

miraclestaketime  (06-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Jenandsquid makes me feel better that someone else is in the same boat and with a BFP. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Miracles take time. I didn't have a single symptom either that early
    I began to feel cramping about 9dp5dt however they say only 45% or people get cramping so don't worry if you don't

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @SanaD putting my mind at ease that this could still happen for us xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the encouragement guys. It's weird, it's like I feel safer assuming this emby wont work in order to keep myself from getting too hopeful in case it doesnt stick. Yet at the same time I know I'm hopeful and will be upset if it doesnt stick!

I'm 5dp5dt. I have had cramping and painful ovaries ever since transfer (well... ever since the egg pickup really) and the pain seemed to peak about 12 hours after taking my last pregnyl shot. Clinic said the pain is a good thing as it indicates that my ovaries are busy making lots of hormones and creating a good uterine environment. Of course it doesnt indicate if emby has stuck or not. I noticed the pain has started to become less frequent and intense yesterday and today which now has me worried that my ovaries are settling down because the emby hasnt implanted. Its crazy - we worry if we get pain, we worry if we dont. Whatever we feel we worry!

Hanging out for the BT in 6 days time and terrified about AF rocking up suddenly prior to then - if it does it better not arrive while Im at work!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi to everyone...it's been a while since on here. I'm now 6dp2dt and feeling much better than last week. I was still crampy and in pain until yesterday after egg retrieval. Was so bloated i looked 7 months pregnant...i assume from a bit of over-stim.

I feel like i need to have very neutral feelings during this 2ww...not too excited but not too negative. My husband reminds me it's really only 35% chance still so see what happens.
    @furbabymum I've been scrutinising all possible implantation signs too! So your bt is Wednesday....mine too. It's earlier than usual but I've got a wedding this weekend interstate.

Hope everyone else is trucking on......where is everyone up to??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will be thinking of you both on Wednesday @furbabymum and @AtticusBean

I never got the cramping. This 2ww is doing my head in, just dont know how im supposed to feel. Like you said its hard to find the right medium between positive and negative emotions.

Im now 7dp5dt and my BT is tomorrow morning, so should find out sometime that afternoon...

ive POAS three days in a row now (couldn't help myself)

first one was so very faint you had to squint to see the double line, then next day tiniest bit darker, and today tiniest but darker again... Trying not to get my hopes up because it could just be a chemical.

Good luck and lots of love to you all x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @miraclestaketime

I had my test on Monday and it was BFP!

I've been pretty good all week although I am terrified now as when I went to the toilet last night and wiped it was pinky red.

I've been normal last 12 hours so keeping fingers crossed that was just a little scare and nothing else

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay 🙌🙌 @SanaD how exciting for you!! Ive read that can be normal as the embryo continues to implant into the lining.

I had my BT yesterday morning and got the call last night... I'M PREGNANT!! 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats @SanaD and @miraclestaketime

Great timing with Mothers Day!