+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 24 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 💜💜💜

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 fingers still crossed...

Well i had my embryo today....the only one that made it to 2 days. I also found out from the embryologist that the reason only 2 fertilised was due to sperm binding globulin issue. Apparently icsi will solve this......So if this transfer doesn't work out this cycle, that will be our next step. Sort of good to finally be told our issue instead of just 'unexplained' 😏

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AtticusBean our embryos went in on the same day 🙌🙌 keep me updated with how you go this week. when is your blood test? mine's next Saturday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 sorry to hear!
    @miraclestaketime Sounds like the acupuncture is good to at least stay calm relaxed ... might schedule some today and after transfer on Monday. Fingers crossed for you with yours 🙏🏻🙏🏻

@furbybabymum @SanaD good luck with next few days 🙏🏻🙏🏻

If FS said they'd transfer 1 is it too late to try get 2 do you think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovely! 🙏 @kleoline i would definitely recommend it as close as you can the day before transfer and the same day as transfer after its done. Good luck x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Having gone from expecting up to 5 embies today we rocked up all excited for transfer to be told that my embies went from progressing at average to good speed they had slowed down and were behind on development. We didnt even have 1 differentiated blastocyst for transfer today so they transformed an "almost blastocyst" and warned me that it is "unlikely" they can freeze any of the others.

Cant believe how devastated I have been with that news. It has totally freaked me out about prognosis. So we have 1 emby on board and just hoping that his delay in development doesnt mean his development is grinding to a halt.

Still feeling hopeful but expecting that I will have to start all over again. Man this journey is a roller coaster.

How's everyone else coping?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum I am so sorry for you. My fingers are crossed that that one embie still works for you! It is such a roller coaster isn't it?! I'm feeling crappy too I have my trigger tonight at 1:30am but have had bad pain all day and it kinda feels like I might have a urinary tract infection but I don't know if it's just a side effect from the injections but it's not nice!! The things we have to go through!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsJohnson For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Stay strong lovely @furbabymum if you can get through this, you can get through anything. Stay hopeful for your little embie, it may surprise you.

@MrsJohnson hoping your pain eases and all goes perfectly for EPU x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to miraclestaketime For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum keep hopeful. I don't know about you but I hated people telling me to stay positive through this process.
    It's taken e 2 months since the collection to get to the transfer so everyone has different journeys.

The 2 weeks wait has been the worst part. The first weekend I had a girls trip away and so that was a good distraction. This week has gone so slowly. Just 24 hours more wait for me. Eeek

12. The Following User Says Thank You to SanaD For This Useful Post:

furbabymum  (07-05-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Been thinking about you all 😊 Hope you are all going well.

I'm now 4dp5dt and have not had a single pregnancy symptom yet other than sharp twinges on transfer day, now nothing. Not feeling very positive at this stage.

Was anyone else in the same position with not feeling or noticing a single thing?