+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @SanaD I had a lot but couldn't differentiate constipation pain (from anesthetic) and actual cramping!

Thanks
    Reviews
    So a quick update.... only 2 eggs fertilised overnight 😔 I can't believe it.... They will call me this afternoon to tell me how they're going.

I've got 8 frozen eggs through and would need to have icsi to utilise them in the future.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    AtticusBean I did ICSI, I think it's a good way to go.

So I POAS, and it showing positive now I am scared that it's not a false positive.
    Blood test Monday argh!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AtticusBean 2 is better than none! Thinking of you
    @SanaD yay!! Congrats

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls
    posted here a week or so back and have had my egg collection yesterday.
    do you girls do acupuncture before or after the transfer? So much reading on what can, should, shouldn't do, just want to maximise my chances.
    Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi kleoline

This was my first ET and I didn't do anything different. I rested the day of the transfer and then went back to work the next day

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Barca07 For This Useful Post:

kleoline  (30-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Barca07. Am stressing as my dh be away for work and my 3yo dd a nightmare at moment. Think will take a few days off work to chillax and get a sitter for nights so don't have to deal with the bed routine hell

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miraclestaketime thanks lovely J After the phone call from the clinic today I am feel rather excited and optimistic. I am so far less stressed than I ever was when doing SIUI last year! I’m in a much better mental state!Also – when you said 4 of yours were looking good and 6 were delayed, did they tell you how many ells they were and what they’d like them to be? I’m curious to learn more!

@SanaD – welcome! How are you keeping yourself busy during your 2ww? Wow that would have been scary, with only 1 emby making it to day 5. Thank heavens for little 1 that made it! Fingers crossed for you!

@AtticusBean – I was surprised how much pain I was in after EPU... it peaked at 12 hours, and I was very glad I had the next day off work. Its now 4 days since EPU and it is still all crampy! Glad u have two.

@babymchicken – so sorry hun! How many frozen embies do you have in the bank? Glad you have some to help keep you hopeful. HUGS

My clinic rang me today with the 2nd update on my embryos. Of my 6 mature eggs collected all 6 fertilised, and all 6 are still alive (pick up was monday). They said they like to see 6 - 8 cells at this stage and I have:
    1 embie with only 3 cells
    1 emby with 6 cells
    3 embies with 8 cells
    1 emby with 10 cells I was pretty excited about that but I still dont know how it compares... transfer is booked for Saturday morning.
    Last edited by furbabymum; 30-04-2015 at 22:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AtticusBean don't let this dull your positivity, the universe works in mysterious ways. We ended up going ICSI on the day of EPU when we didn't even know we were doing it... Glad they decided to though. Any extra help is good for me.

@kleoline ive been doing acupuncture since march in accordance with the IVF and its amazing. Managing my stress levels so much better, and great in helping me to relax as im a bit of a worry wart!

@furbabymum they didn't mention cells to me? But i will find out at transfer this morning. Yours sound wonderful though! Good luck for Saturday, will be thinking of you. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

I had another beta today and my HCG has decreased 😢

So it looks like this cycle wasn't meant to be for us...