+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum yeah you're right they do get easier! Thankfully because I couldn't have gone through that drama every day! I haven't heard of Orgalutran before is it given via injection too? I'm on nasal spray called syneral I think for the same reason. How did EPU go?? I'm excited for you! I've got my first checkup in the morning to see how my follies are coming along
    How many injections did you all have before you were ready?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck with your first follicle scan @MrsJohnson i hope they are growing nice and big for you!

I did injections for 9 days. My first follicle scan was the 9th day and i had my trigger that night as everything had progressed so quickly.

Hoping yours does too! Let us know how you go. 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @miraclestaketime! I hope I only need a couple more like you so how did your egg pickup go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I had my second Beta today, and looks like I'm still pregnant!

My HCG is 145, which is still low for 13dp5dt, but the nurse was happy with how it has increased since Thursday.

I'm still worried though, as I had the bleeding last week which stopped over the weekend, but spotted today (with cramps). So trying not to get too excited yet!
    I have another beta next Monday.... Another loooong week for me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Egg pick up went awesome @MrsJohnson we couldn't be happier. 17 retrieved and now 11 fertilized 😊 will find out how they are progressing on Wednesday.

Start the progesterone in the morning.

@Barca07 that is wonderful news!!! So happy to hear that. Keep positive during this extra long week you have ahead and I'm sure everything will get better for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @miraclestaketime:

11 fertilized! That's fantastic! Let us know how they progress

How are u feeling now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Will do @Barca07 😊

Feeling slightly heavy/sore but not enough to stop me from working today. Trying to keep the fluids up as much as possible x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @barca7 YAY awesome news

@miraclestaketime - wow 11 fertilised - thats AMAZING!!!

@MrsJohnson - Yeah orgalutran is an alternative to the nasal spray. My body was slow at responding so I had 14 days of injections and egg pick up today. How did your scan go today?

Scans on Saturday showed 8 follies and I was delighted to hear they got 8 eggs from me today. Hoping for quality given I didnt have quantity. The procedure was a breeze and I found my team so lovely, they really helped keep me from getting too anxious. I came home and slept for several hours. Have been uncomfortable but the pain has got worse so have taken panadeine and am using a heat pack. Luckily I have tomorrow off work too because I wouldnt be able to work if it is like this tomorrow. Having said that, the pain isnt worrying me, its just not pleasant.

I have pregnyl injections and likely will have two shots before transfer on Saturday. Am waiting to hear exactly what I need to do once they call me tomorrow. Blood test on Friday.

Feeling excited. It's like this pain makes you feel like you are dong something, Being proactive. And makes me feel like it HAS to work lol. Fingers crossed it does!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just heard - of the 8 eggs, 6 were mature. Of those 6, all of them have fertilised. Now to see how many survive to Saturday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 that is great news I'm excited for you
    @furbabymum glad the procedure went well for you its nice when things finally go our way.

My scan was bittersweet. I've got lots of eggs but he is really worried about OHSS so he said he probably won't transfer a fresh one this cycle which is disappointing but just hoping we get a fair few quality eggs now. I'll be having EPU this coming Monday.