+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @miraclestaketimes good luck for the collection, definitely don't plan anything for that week, it's draining!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Jenandsquid

Congrats!! Great news. Was this ur first cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 first ivf, I had 3 unsuccessful iui cycles! Thanks, thrilled but not safe for a few weeks yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    wow @Jenandsquid that is awesome news!!! Congrats - you're one step closer! It's also lovely to hear it can happen on a first cycle of IVF. I did 2 IUIs last year and am on my first ivf now.

After a disappointing start with only 5 follies (which had me bawling my eyes out thinking how few of them would be mature, how few would fertilise, and how few would make it to day 5) my last scan showed 8! It's not the 13 I wa shoping for but fingers crossed for quality. EPU tomorrow 7.30am! I'm excited and terrified all at once.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 – sorry hun. It always so devastating when it arrives and what an agonising wait!!!
    @AtticusBean – one ovary is always dominant – the ovaries swap sides each cycle as to which one does the most work. (usually) As for Orgalutran damn I hated that one at first. Hubby took 3 goes to get it in for my first one, so I did it the next day and it took me 3 goes too! It really is an art. I ended up getting hubby to hold a fat roll and then bend the fat roll to make the skin really tight. Then I would go in on the underside of the roll at 45% angle to my tummy (not the roll) and it went in easier. It does burn a lot afterwards but I found heating it up in your arm pit before injecting mde the actual injecting of it not painful whereas straight from the fridge stung.
    @MrsJohnson – the first is definitely the worst and it gets much easier. I do all of mine now without having a n ice pack on my tummy for five minutes lol.
    @miraclestaketime – Im doing EPU tomorrow too! J Good luck!
    @MrsJohnson - i have been getting lots of bad headaches since starting the hormone injections, even when I have been trying to drink more water. Orgalutran is to stop the body going into a natural surge of LH which causes ovulation – it’s to make sure the eggs stay put while theyre growing rather than loosing them all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @furbabymum good luck tomorrow morning love!!! Wishing you all the luck in the world for some great quality little eggys. You'll do fine.

I had mine this morning. Quite a quick procedure and pretty much painless. Helps to stay as relaxed as you possibly can. Hubby and i enjoyed it.

@Jenandsquid so nice to know there is hope for first timers x

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    So at 8dp2dt, my first BFN..... This coming Friday is official POAS day,...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Jenandsquid !

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babymcchicken thanks!! Oh bummer on your test, still could turn, keep hoping