+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MrsJohnson: I was the same... I found i worked myself up, which was worse then the needle. Next time just get it and do it without thinking... That was the only way I could do it. Once I started to actually think about what I was doing, I freaked out!!

It does get easier!
    @AtticusBean: your scan sounds great!!

So, I had my blood test this morning... And was shocked that I had a HCG level of 26!! I know this is low for 9dp5dt but i am (or at some stage was) pregnant! My progesterone levels are also low, and I am on my second day of bleeding.

Soooo... Still don't really know what is happening. I'm going back on Monday for another test, but at this stage im not getting my hopes up too much... With the low HCG and the bleeding I have a feeling it might be a chemical pregnancy

It's going to be a loong weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh no barca.... The next 3 days are going to be hell, I know the feeling, have had dreaded waits to check/confirm.

I'm in Melb for work and very busy so don't have much time to ponder until I get into bed, then I lay here thinking and thinking.... Can't switch off!!!. Currently 6dp2dt so still a bit of a wait before I will be able to know anything. No symptoms other than the odd sharp pain. With the 3MC I have had, symptoms were same with all. I knew I was PG the last two times, before I even had a bfp, which would come a day or two later...... So no symptoms to me says no go..... Gees I hope that symptoms start within the next 7 days OR this one is different, in more ways than one!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds like everyone is trucking along nicely. @MrsJohnson did u do your own injections today?

So I'm cycle day 9, 7 days on Gonal F and 2 days orgalutran and feeling better than the first few days. Hydralyte tablets are my best friend and really think they are preventing headaches.
    Egg retrieval on might be Tuesday now. I'm really not looking forward to that part 😯
    @Babymcchicken what is the earliest you can poas? I'm doing a 2dt too. My clinic doesn't do 5dt which i would have preferred...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Everything is crossed for you both @Barca07 and @Babymcchicken hoping a miracle is coming your way!!!

@AtticusBean i had my scan this morning and my ovaries are huge!! 14 follicles all up and looking like the Monday scan isn't happening and i will be going straight for egg retrieval on Monday morning. Just waiting for blood results to confirm. There is quite a bit of fluid in my left ovary though so hoping that won't be a problem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AtticusBean we will be pretty much on par mine will be 5dt 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Barca07 aww 😔 I'll be thinking of you x
    @AtticusBean
    Have the injections been giving you bad headaches? What is the orgalutran I haven't heard of it?

I couldn't do my injection again but DH is home now thankfully so he is doing them. He didn't wanna hurt me this morning so he pushed it in! Haha I had to laugh! I told him nicely to please dart me tomorrow that was my third injection and I haven't felt any different yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @atticus bean..... Earliest POAS for me I think should be roughly now onwards... Trigger was Monday night last week, so it's been 10+ days now. First thing I plan to do when I get home on Sunday is POAS and will daily onwards no doubt.... Official POAS as prescribed by Dr is 1 May!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miraclestaketime. - 14 follies is a good number! (Slightly jealous ) I have heard diff things, like a friend had 20 harvested and only 3 fertilised. My dr said they aim to get you to approx 12-14 maximum as not having as many increases the quality of what is there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, it's so hard to keep track of where everyone is at! But I wish you the best in all the stages xx

I feel a little guilty to let you all know I have got my bfp blood test, I went in early coz I did a home test (could not wait) and it was 2 lines!

So very happy but **** scared now I need to keep this lil egg growing to 12 weeks and beyond

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Babymcchicken 😊😊 hope you are still traveling well. Look forward to hearing your updates!!!

They ended up bringing my egg collection forward again because my bloods came back with very high levels of oestrogen on top of the enormous ovaries. So i had my trigger last night and egg collection is early Sunday morning. I'm so excited to see what comes from it. So at this stage estimated 5dt will be Friday morning 😀😀 eeeep!

@Jenandsquid YAYYYYYYY!! so happy for you love!! Keep the positive vibes flowing and you'll be just fine xx