+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Going crazy

Hi guys, I'm very new to this and after some feedback. I'm 41 and have recently lost 50 kilos and hubby and I have just completed a course of Clomid. About a week after ovulation I had bad cramping and pulling sensation for a few days and when I investigated further, I learnt that it may have been implantation cramping. Since then nothing. My cycle is around 37 days and I have been testing since day 28 and all negative. :-/. I'm due today and still testing negative. I was also diagnosed with pcos years ago as well. So I guess I'm after any feedback who has had the same negative issues but were in fact pregnant.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    No clue really to answer your question but congratulations on the weight loss! Fx this is your BFP!

I had cramping with implantation, it also felt like a tugging. I can't say for the testing though I know a lot of girls on here have got a late BFP due to ovulating later than they thought, late implantation, low HCG (doubling is all that matters) etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your response, but still interested in any other feedback from others who may be in similar situation. :-)