+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh gawd, I've been following along . Thought it was just a coincidence at first but this is just scary!

I wonder why someone would do this?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by meredithgrey View Post
    what the actual eff???

@wiseenough - i thought i was pretty good at being "anonymous" until someone recognised me on here. Turns out all you gotta do is post one stupid thing about something local (the weather, schools, hospitals, things happening around) and people connect the dots.

OP - this sounds completely crazy. Hope you get a hold of your friend and hope it all works out.

Keep yourself safe!!!

I would also seriously consider closing this account and coming back fresh. Yes you'll lose everything but it would be 100% worth it!! Mods unsure of the rules - could you share your old username with members that you were close with via PM??
    I totally agree with this. I think you just need to let it blow over and lay low and say no more. Someone who does this kind of thing is more inclined to be mentally unstable than someone who doesn't. You honestly have no idea what your dealing with with someone like this because you don't know if everything they've told you as a friend is true.

I had a really close friend that some people here might know and I won't go into it. However I really thought she was a decent human being and I had absolutely no inkling that something was up in fact she was so good at spinning a web of lies and covering her tracks for years. Anyone who might have threatened her cover she made out to be the bad guy and you felt sorry for her. Turns out she came undone and fleeced tens of thousands of dollars from people and was living basically a double life as a con artist. She's on the run now and she's up for over $200 000 worth of fines except she's no where to be found. She even ended up on a current affair.

My point is don't let ego or pride get in the way you really don't know some people as well as you do and if they are angered by this attack it could make things worse for you. Please people be super careful about what you tell people and especially what you post online. I sometimes think people don't even realise how bad some people are out there. Take care.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    F

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    What a weirdo!
    Sounds like Belle Gibson

Thanks
    Reviews
    wowsers I would be freaking out too. Glad you have a inkling though of who it may be - but holy crap

Thanks
    Reviews
    So, what's the verdict on this stalker?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow! Nuts! Did you ever hear back from her??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey guys, I've been hanging low but reading along. I feel very nervous to post anything on here. It's been very full on with still no word from my friend. Feeling confused. I obviously haven't deleted my account because I don't think it's fair but at the same time I'm too scared to be myself on here and talk about things I want to talk about.
    I've had some lovely people pm me on here which I really appreciate but deep down I get stressed wondering who you are!!
    Thanks for everyone replying. I'll let you know if anything else happens.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to moosey For This Useful Post:

HappyBovinexx  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    If she has been dodging you it's clearly her. Stalker lady please sent moosey an apology and promise you won't stalk her again. And please talk to your doctor about a mental health plan, nothing wrong in admitting you need help and this isn't normal behaviour.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wise Enough For This Useful Post:

moosey  (27-04-2015),ScubaGal  (27-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Omg that's so scary!! Makes me want to start over again I hope your ok moosey

13. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

moosey  (27-04-2015)