+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah they have flashes and like other posters said I'm sure you'll be fine especially if you didn't notice the flash.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was told by a police officer in January that the speed cameras they use (so non fixed) have an allowance of 10% + 3km/h. So if you're in a 60 zone you need to be going 69 to get picked up by them. Also you have to maintain that speed for 3 second.

Fixed speed cameras are different and have a much lower tolerance. Not sure what it is, but I would never be game to go past at more than 2/3kms over.

Similar Threads

1. Gopro camera - anyone have one?
    By Qwerty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-12-2014, 10:22

Posting Permissions

• You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Bamboo Lulu
Super soft, fun prints & basics for baby, made from bamboo & organic cotton plus non-toxic wooden toys. • Hypoallergenic - perfect for eczema relief • Everything needed to shop for a baby shower • 10% off + FREE gift with purchase. Use code BUBHUB
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!