+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you ladies and I'm so sorry for your losses. I'll talk to my Ob again at my appointment at the end of the month and try to work out why exactly he wants me to wait another full cycle.
    @French Pear I read parts of your pregnancy diary. I don't think anyone could have had a bleed like you did and not get stressed, let alone after a stillbirth! I think you did really well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally1981 View Post
    Thank you ladies and I'm so sorry for your losses. I'll talk to my Ob again at my appointment at the end of the month and try to work out why exactly he wants me to wait another full cycle.
    @French Pear I read parts of your pregnancy diary. I don't think anyone could have had a bleed like you did and not get stressed, let alone after a stillbirth! I think you did really well.
    Yeah that did not help the situation at all! I may have not been as stressed as I was if I wasn't bleeding for so long but as you know from my pregnancy diary I was pretty stressed out.

How are you going at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Yeah that did not help the situation at all! I may have not been as stressed as I was if I wasn't bleeding for so long but as you know from my pregnancy diary I was pretty stressed out.

How are you going at the moment?
    I think you handled it really well. Clearly you were stressed but who wouldn't be considering the circumstances? I'm having issues at the moment where my OB etc want me to be 'emotionally ready' to TTC again. I know they're thinking about my stress levels for another possible pregnancy but I don't know what they want. As you said, an uncomplicated pregnancy will be nerve wracking but ok, but another pregnancy where I bleed from weeks 5-14, have dodgy NT scans etc will be awful (again).

I'm getting through every day. It's hard with a toddler because it forces me to be around playgrounds etc with lots of pregnant people and newborns.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I lost 2 babies within a matter of 6 months last year, first one in May at 10 weeks and I went into a full blown labour, fell preg again after 1 cycle and lost it in August, I'm now 30 weeks preg conceived in October last year, and I've had a fair wack of complications but everything seems to be going well, my doctor encouraged me to keep trying as long as my mental state was back on track after loosing 2, I suppose it's all up to you and how you feel about it