+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Happymum2 View Post
    Thanks ladies! You've given me the boost I needed to stop this from continuing. I spoke to DH again and pointed out all the things that they have said is wrong with ds over the last 2 years. I hope it has finally made him see what's going on. We are going to sit down together with them and tell them to stop it, enough is enough! I just need to prepare myself for nastiness that will follow it!
    Let your DH do it, it's his family. No need for you to be involved with the conflict.

Good luck

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VicPark For This Useful Post:

Happymum2  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VicPark View Post
    Let your DH do it, it's his family. No need for you to be involved with the conflict.

Good luck
    I completely agree with you @VicPark but unfortunately they will still find a way to put it on me and get nasty. The way I see it is if I'm there I can defend myself and hopefully get through to them that I will not tolerate it anymore.