+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Ergo baby carriers, which one is best?

Hi guys just wondering if you could give me some pros and cons with regards to the ergo baby or similar brands. This will be for baby number two, so I'm thinking an ergo baby will be easier for me than a bulky pram and a three year old

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a friend's original ergo but found it really uncomfortable (rubbed the back of my arms as I walked and hurt my back). I tried the 360 when it came out and love it. It is super comfortable and bub can sit facing out with his hips well supported. The only annoying thing is that the 360 doesn't have anywhere to store even a car key.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the 360 and also love it. Very comfy and it divides the weight well on your hips so your shoulders aren't burdened. I store small things like car keys in the zipper pocket where the rain/sun hood is (not much room but can be done for small items).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an ergo original. It was great while my DD was little. Once she hit about 3mths it started to become uncomfortable so I sold it. I now have a Tula and wish I had bought one sooner! So so so comfy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the performance and 360. Much prefer the 360 as I find it much more comfortable you can also face bub out with the 360 (when they are old enough).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a bad back so when I got my ergo I was ecstatic. Loved caring my DS it was so comfortable and felt safer having close.

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    I have the ergo original. I looked into the ergo 360 but be aware the weight limit only goes to 15kg. My ds is already 14kg at 14 months so I'm glad I got the original. I still find it very comfortable and useful at this age.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have the ergo performance, it has mesh so a bit cooler than the original I believe. It also has a little zip pocket which I love as its great for storing keys, money etc.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have an ergo original and thought it was terrific - until I tried a Tula! Far more superior I feel, it's so much more comfortable and adjustable, and not too much more expensive than the ergo.
    I also have a Kinderpack but they are in high demand (although I have managed to snag one each time I have tried).

AdornedWithCats is offline Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Oh yeah I want to get a Tula but can't justify getting another carrier atm.