+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sometimes if I need to Gary and we're at Bunnings and I'm bored I silently let it out and stand there until DF gets a whiff and we have to walk away....result!

When I was in labour I pushed and garyed and me, DF and the midwife were cracking up so much I had to stop pushing!

I've also sneaked a couple out in my office just as my boss walked in...embarrassing!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Mod-Degrassi  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Id been getting away with a few sneaky garys when DF and I started having sleepovers. They were usually smell free so i was feeling pretty confident when i let one out one night.

It smelled like the most putrid thing you could think of. It literally burnt our noses. I ****ed myself laughing..DF on the other hand was so surprised when it smacked him in the face he fell out of bed. I will never forget his face hahaha

"Girls dont gary" he says..so when i do i love staring at him to see his reaction

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to heplusme For This Useful Post:

JR03  (09-04-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts

Default Embarrassing moments when you've 'done a Gary'?

I was spooning with Ex once and I woke myself up Garying, I was paralysed with embarrassment but he didn't wake up...

I had never farted near him before let alone on him and he told me he heard it but thought someone had slammed a door....

*Facepalm*.

ETA- I let a silent one out once thinking it went unnoticed and my friend had said "Ohhhh I think your Dd did a poo".... Why yes.. Yes she did * cough*.
    Last edited by DreamyMummy; 08-04-2015 at 17:33.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to DreamyMummy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by heplusme View Post
    Id been getting away with a few sneaky garys when DF and I started having sleepovers. They were usually smell free so i was feeling pretty confident when i let one out one night.

It smelled like the most putrid thing you could think of. It literally burnt our noses. I ****ed myself laughing..DF on the other hand was so surprised when it smacked him in the face he fell out of bed. I will never forget his face hahaha

"Girls dont gary" he says..so when i do i love staring at him to see his reaction
    That's funny. We got garys out the way quite early. ....the first time I stayed over DF did one in his sleep and it stunk! I nearly fell out the bed. I sometime sneak one out and then accidentally waft the duvet cover so he gets a whiff haha; I feel like a kid!!!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

BlackDiamond  (09-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    When dh and I spent our first night together I think like 3 days after meeting I let a Gary out. It was the morning after.. I thought I would get away with letting it slide out.. I was so scared it would be loud but thank goodness it was silent Gary..
    But then dh smelt it and said whats that smell was that you?? I said no.. Cant smell anything.. We were the only 2 in the bedroom!! He actually brought it up once we were engaged and had a good laugh about it because he knew I had gary'd!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to slipper For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and garys from the other end during a gym class.. So embarrassing especially when u feel the air go up so u know whats going to happen when u sit up again

12. The Following User Says Thank You to slipper For This Useful Post:

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    So dh and I do personal training sessions with another couple every Saturday and we had finished training but were sitting around chatting and a short sharp Gary sprang out of nowhere. Well out of me actually.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

Fox in Sox  (08-04-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (08-04-2015)

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamyMummy View Post
    I was spooning with Ex once and I woke myself up Garying, I was paralysed with embarrassment but he didn't wake up...

I had never farted near him before let alone on him and he told me he heard it but thought someone had slammed a door....

*Facepalm*.

ETA- I let a silent one out once thinking it went unnoticed and my friend had said "Ohhhh I think your Dd did a poo".... Why yes.. Yes she did * cough*.

he heard it but thought someone had slammed a door....
    I am dying...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

Mod-Nomsie  (08-04-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Old family story - my poor Nan (quite a few years ago) fell down a flight of stairs and as she tumbled down each stair she let out a cascade of loud Garys!

She didn't get badly hurt, so we can laugh about it

tazz475 is offline Holy banjo, check out boob mountain!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to tazz475 For This Useful Post:

azelqra  (09-04-2015),harvs  (08-04-2015),HearMeRoar  (08-04-2015),M'LadyEm  (08-04-2015),Mod-Degrassi  (08-04-2015),White Mage  (04-05-2016),~Marigold~  (08-04-2015)